“beautiful suite, great hotel”

Radisson Hotel and Convention Centre
Ranked #16 of 93 Hotels in Edmonton
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
“beautiful suite, great hotel”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

my husband and l stayed at for our wedding anniversary and we had booked a jacuzzi suite. We had been to this hotel previously for a wedding and it has always been nice but the renovations are definatley and added benefit..and changed the ambiance a the hotel to a very warm and inviting feeling. Our room was the best part..as we've stayed in hotels and all inclusives all over the world and have to say our suite was amazing!! it was spacious and modern...the jacuzzi was in a room of its own and we were very excited about that! We had a lovely time and the staff were friendly and all round service was great. I t was a pleasant surprise to have such an amazing hotel in edmonton.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (172)
  • Korean first
Edmonton
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I and my fellow employees regularly stay here for business purposes and are very impressed at the professional quality of service offered by the staff throughout the hotel. I would like to give my sincere thanks to Sherwin and the rest of the front desk staff who make us feel welcome every time we arrive. I would also like to thank Ling who handles our bookings and requests in a prompt and friendy manner. When I stay at the Edmonton Hotel and Convention Centre I feel like a honoured guest and not just a customer.

Room Tip: Get an upgraded room. Well worth the extra couple of bucks
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
22Manager, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel and Convention Centre, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
Dear Michael

Many thanks for choosing our hotel.

We are very appreciative of your taking the time to share your positive experiences regarding our guest services.

We hope to have the pleasure of being of service to you again in the very near future, and strive the best as always.

Best Regards,

Red Deer, Canada
Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

I am back again for a two night stay at this hotel, thiis time a late check in. Surely, they have again exceeded my expectations. Allocated my favorite room without a request, front desk agents remains very helpful upon check in, especially Ramil, his attention to details is superb. This hotel remains my favorite whenever I am in Edmonton.

• Stayed January 2013
Dear Ambu007

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experiences and recognizing friendliness of our team and comfortable bedroom.
Once again many thanks for being our repeat guest and sharing your positive experiences. We hope to have the pleasure of being of service to you again in the very near future.

Victoria, Canada
Reviewed January 26, 2013

I checked in late(r) at night and left in the AM. My room was in the new section and was well appointed, clean and very large. The staff were very professional and helpful.

The restaurant and food service at the grill closed before the advertised time with no attempt to help feed us. The halls are long, twisting and concourse-like. There is no other restaurant within walking distance.

The morning breakfast buffet was OK.

All in all, an OK stay, with excellent front-desk staff, and improvements needed in the food service.

Room Tip: Ask for the new "tower"
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
22Manager, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel and Convention Centre, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Dear MikeVictWW

Thanks very much for your kind review in Tripvisor. On one had I am glad that our Front Office delivered good service to you. However on another hand, I am so sorry that we even did not serve your dinner. We really need to know what happened on that night, so that we can improve our service. Your comment is valuable to us, can we have more details from you. Would you please kindly contact me at ling@hiccedmonton.com or my directly line 780-462-5514.
I am so looking forward for your call

Red Deer
Reviewed January 25, 2013

I have an appointment in Edmonton last Wednesday, January 23 and due to bad weather, i chose to stay in edmonton tor 1 night. I stayed in Edmonton Hotel and Convention Centre. The first thing i noticed the front desk staff were so accommodating and very courteous. I feel i'm not away from home. The room they gave is awesome. After 1 whole tiring day, i can rest and relax. The bathroom is huge and i stayed in the shower for 30 mins for the shower is so relaxing and massaging my whole tired body. With free complimentary cold bottled water and breakfast, what can you ask for. The breakfast was great, not just only egg and sausages. I will recommend this hotel to my friends and associates.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Having our team building session at the hotel made the day that much better. The staff were accomodating and helpful through out the process. The space was large and beautiful allowing staff to feel comfortable and welcomed.
The food was outstanding and plentiful.
We throughly enjoyed our day at the hotel and I would recommend it to any other group that wants to have a postive and relaxing day in a beautiful environment.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Dear Diane T

Thanks for taking time to share your comment on Trip Advisor. We are glad every one of you enjoyed our facilities and our customer service. We are looking forward to seeing your group again in the future.

Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed January 24, 2013

I would like to commend all the staff for making our annual New Years Eve event an amazing success. The staff went above an beyond to help us with this event every way possible. The banquet room, the food, the decorating and the graciousness of having to clean up after a good old fashioned New Years Party. Francis was so dilligent and detailed in helping us to select the menu and the timing of the event.

Alot of us stayed in the rooms and all of the parties were very impressed with the accommodation. Looking forward to next years event. Thank you to all the staff at the Edmonton Hotel and Convention Centre and a Happy New Year

Rennie Bernal

Room Tip: Executive Suites are well worth the extra price.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Rennie

On behalf of management team, I would like to say Thank You for sharing positive comment on Trip Advisor. We are glad you enjoy New Year Party in our hotel. And we are looking forward to seeing you again on coming New Eve.