“Great Breakfast or Brunch!”

Cora Breakfast and Lunch
Ranked #470 of 2,393 Restaurants in Edmonton
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Edmonton, Canada
“Great Breakfast or Brunch!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2013

Loved the fresh fruit with every dish! A bit noisy as is always a full house, could use some sound proof barriers.

Visited March 2013

Sherwood Park, Canada
“Over rated.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013

While the food is good, the service is rushed and the restaurant is noisey and crowded. The tables are too close together.

Visited October 2012
“Yum!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013

Fast service and good food which is well presented on the plate. The menu has a good selection of small to large breakfasts. Always good no matter which location you go to.

Edmonton, Canada
“Sooooooooooo busy... gimmicky fruit”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013

I'm torn... we'be gone to Cora's a few times already for brunch, and it may just be our timing, but it's ridiculously busy each time we go. I suppose that's a good thing, but there are so many breakfast options around that I struggle to justify the wait. The food is good and fresh, but I find the carved fruit a bit of a gimmick. I'm not sure I need my fruit cut up nicely in order to enjoy it. I sympathize with the server in how busy they are, but I think they need more staff. Start to finish, brunch took about 2 hours from the time we sat down to the time we paid to leave - most of that time was waiting on the server. The food is definitely something to try, but I wouldn't wait in line for it.

• Visited November 2012
Fort McMurray, Canada
“Fresh fruit and pancakes - definitely worth the wait!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2013

We decided to check out Cora's based on the reviews from the internet and we were not disappointed. We waited in the line about 20 minutes and were lucky to be called out of the line because we were a small party of 2 so skipped in front of a few bigger groups. The staff were nice and helpful and the changing Fruit Cocktail of the day was delicious.
The servings were large and it turned into our breakfast and Lunch for the day. We enjoyed the mounds of fresh fruit and the crepes thoroughly. We liked it so much we went back 2 days later and had it again.
It is about 15-20 south of Edmonton city centre on the main road to Calgary.

• Visited March 2013