“I'm totally addicted this place. The best balanced breakfasts with heaps of fruit.”

Cora Breakfast and Lunch
Ranked #468 of 2,393 Restaurants in Edmonton
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

Everything that I've tried at this place is great. I am in love with the fact that you actually get fruit with your meal...and lots of it depending on what you choose.

The brioche with fruit is great, the eggs Benny in all it's forms are delicious. I'm pretty sure you can't go wrong with any of the meals. You can even get real maple syrup for a small additional charge which is lovely.

The place is usually lined up and packed but it's worth the wait. The service is always prompt and the order turnover is quick. Make sure to try one of their fruit smoothies with your order. They're delicious.

EDMONTON
“Come early or be prepared to wait in line.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2013

You can always tell a good place to eat by the lineup outside. And people will lineup despite the weather to get into eat. The food is good, with several items being very filling, yet there are light choices on the menu too. Decient value for the price and we are quite happy to return.

• Visited January 2013
Edmonton, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good breakfast food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

Liked all the choices. Lots of healthy options but still the old favourites too. Many of their dishes come with fresh fruit. I love their crepes! Mmmm! Like others mentioned it always seems to be busy so expect to wait a bit. The line did move quite quickly and despite starting outside the door, I think we were seated within 15min of arriving.

• Visited December 2012
Edmonton, Canada
“Breakfast with a Healthy Attitude”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2013

If you are looking for a breakfast place with a little more variety and some healthier options this is the place to eat. We have eaten here a few times and we really enjoy the freshly cut up fruit that comes with most of the dishes. I ordered the eggs benny with ham and I found that it came with too much sauce so next time I will ask for the sauce on the side or easy on the sauce. My husband ordered two eggs with sour dough toast and it too came with lots of freshly cut up fruit. I had a latte since I don't care for their coffee and it was pricey for the small cup that it comes in and it was just OK. Their fruit juice cocktails and smoothies look good and are not in too large of glasses. We arrived at about 8:45 AM on a Sunday morning and were seated right away. When we were leaving at 9:30 AM there was a bit of a line up. The good news is the line does move quickly.

• Visited January 2013
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
“Better than Denny's/Smitty's/etc.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2013

The food is unique and the menu has more options for yummy and healthy choices. We enjoyed it, but apparently so does everyone so be prepared to have to wait for a table.

Visited August 2012