“"Got An Hour?? A Great Place to Unwind"”

Body Polish Day Spa
Ranked #31 of 54 Spas & Wellness in Edmonton
More attraction details
Owner description: A Spa that truly feels like a vacation, we understand your need to relax, unwind and rejuvenate. Experience the best in beauty, spa and wellness treatments; we use the finest quality skin care products and top of the line equipment. All spa services are administered by licensed professionals, who provide beneficial treatments using the highest quality products designed to cater to each client’s specific needs and total body wellness. We welcome everyone to come and experience our exquisite treatments. In our 3,000 square foot luxurious facility you will experience the best in day spa pampering and renewal.
Reviewed August 11, 2012

Just had an amazing facial at this establishment......wonderful......from the moment I stepped into their lounge to fill out a questionaire, until I left, the entire experience was a winner........beaucolic atmosphere with serene music, along with a freshly brewed cup of coffee.....aromatherapy at it's best! Was treated like a queen, and was given samples of products used to take home......now that's something you don't see everyday!

1  Thank Elaine R

Reviewed July 26, 2012

I have been going to this spa since it opened and it has slowly been going down hill...pick it up or it will be "do you remember that spa that used to be here"

4  Thank kjn56
Reviewed June 25, 2012

First I'll list what I like about this spa:
It is one of the few (if not the only?) nice spas on the northside of Edmonton. For massages at least, you can book somewhat last minute (sometimes the day of if its a weekday) and still get in.
If you buy the massages as sa combo pack, they become quite affordable for a spa, $75 or so, versus when they purchased individually for $90.
The waiting room is very pretty, coffee and treats being complimentary.

Then the less impressive:
The quality of Rmt's to be completely honestly is a hit or miss. You can request a specific rmt, but if you don't, they just put you with who works with a time. I have been here many times (at least 12 different occasions) and it just depends on the rmt. Some are well trained, strong and knowledgeable. Some were, I felt, not as suited to perform "deep tissue" massages, as it just wasn't deep.
Also the reception can sometimes (quite rarely, but enough that it is worth bringing up) be quite impatient and bordering on the side of rude.

4  Thank edtu
Reviewed February 2, 2012

I live in the far south side and Body Polish is on the farthest north end of the city. It's approx a 30 minute drive and I make that trip with great pleasure to this beautiful spa.

It is relaxing, tranquil and the staff have always been super friendly. I've only ever had the Body Tan and Massages there but I wouldn't think twice to get other services here.

It's worth the trip from all corners of the city.

Reviewed January 31, 2012

I get all my massages done here. Very tranquil, professional and affordable.

1  Thank Michelle L