“Pho is awesome here, probably the best in the city!”

Pho Hoan Pasteur Fusion Noodle House
Ranked #272 of 2,593 Restaurants in Edmonton
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Description: Great place, well-patronized by local Vietnamese community and others, fast service, easy to get to,friendly, fabulous home-made onion cakes , inexpensive, generous servings, will definitely return.
Reviewed December 17, 2012

This place has the best pho in Edmonton. We were at the Kingway restaurant and they have another one on the north end. Will try that one next. Busy during lunch time, but the good food is likely the reason for that!

Reviewed December 15, 2012

When you sit down, they bring tea right away. Either Jasmine, or Pandan tea. This is the only place I have EVER found Pandan tea, and its amazing. I always get the chicken plate (comes with rice + viet salad + either spring rolls or fried egg- your choice) and the chicken is the most succulent delicious lemongrass chicken I have ever eaten. I work away from home 18 days a month, yet I alway manage to eat here at least twice a month, and this is where I went recently for my birthday lunch. Amazing!

Reviewed August 23, 2012 via mobile

If you at at the hospital and want to walk across street for a meal than this place is alright as there isn't much choice.

Dirty dishes on 1/4 of the tables, tray with dirty dishes left on one of the tables for 10+ minutes. Slow to be served. Food was average at a slightly above average price but not outrageous.

I'd rather drive 8 blocks and get a much better meal.

1  Thank Nephandi
Reviewed May 13, 2012

I stumbled upon this little gem back in 2010, while visiting Edmonton. I was back in Edmonton a few days ago, and was glad I was able to find it again. We had a short wait for a table at noon. The service was prompt and friendly. Just a pointer...if you are dining with children, ask for a children's size meal...the regular portions are quite generous as per most Pho places. The food was delicious, fresh and fairly priced. I would definitely recommend it.

Reviewed April 13, 2012

If you want good, no frills Vietnamese food that gives you great value for money, go to this restaurant. Plenty of parking and a warm welcome. Wholesome phôs and yummy noodles!