“One of the Best Pizza's we've ever had”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Monty Pizza & Steak House
Ranked #847 of 2,527 Restaurants in Edmonton
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: The restaurant used to be called Montana Pizza but changed their name in the past year.Family Dining Restaurant in Lewis Estates that has the best pizza in Edmonton. We just came back from Hawaii and there was no comparrison there.
Reviewed July 2, 2013

We found this place by accident (the closest place when we asked the GPS) and were nothing but pleased. Awesome pizza... lots of cheese, done well, thick crust, nice sauce, lots of toppings, what more could you ask for. Oh yeah, we lucked out and Pizza was on special! We ordered Nachos and one XL Pizza and took half the Pizza home (2 adults 3 children)!

2  Thank Gene W

Reviewed November 16, 2012 via mobile

This place is an absolute delight. I have never dined in but order delivery all the time. They are super fast on delivery, the portions are big and everything is fresh and delicious. There are many differant meal options, something for everyone. I am a vegetarian and usually have trouble finding things to order, not the case here.

2  Thank lmc420bc
Reviewed October 18, 2012

excellent food and service with terrific family-style atmosphere. Great prices for great feast!
definitely worth a repeat visit. A nice, quiet family-oriented restaurant. Staff is excellent.

1  Thank Laurie W
Reviewed June 13, 2012

It's a small place, but BIG on taste and welcoming atmosphere. I have lived in Lewis Estates for 8 years now and have seen this restaurant change ownership over this time. The food here is fantastic and the pizza is unreal! I recently booked the entire restaurant for my 40th birthday and I cannot tell you how wonderful everything was. We had a great time and had nearly 50 people in attendance. The food came out hot, fresh and tasted excellent. Sam, the owner is a super great guy and he has wonderul friendly staff. We were treated with kindness and everyone had such a good time. I highly recommend this place for any family gathering, dinner function, birthday party etc. You will NOT be disappointed. I am very picky about some things and felt very at ease and very happy at the end of the day. Thanks again Sam to you and your staff for an ever memorable birthday party!! We will be back again...and again...and again :-)

1  Thank Carrie K
Reviewed June 12, 2012

Tried there pizza for the 1st time yesterrday, all I can say is we wish we would have tried them sooner. We will be ordering from montys from now on...

1  Thank Brad F