“Amazing!!”
Review of Guru Restaurant

Guru Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Guru Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 2,575 Restaurants in Edmonton
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

Definately my favourite indian restaurant ever! Everything is so tasty but i particularly recommend the beef vindaloo and garlic naan. Service is excellent, very friendly and informative. Only bad thing i'd say is nearly $60 for a take away for 2 people is way too expensive. I can get a chinese take away for $25. Wish they had a seperate menu and different prices for take aways.

2  Thank Mauigirlaloha

Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

We were recommended this restaurant from some friends not much experience with this type of cuisine. Staff were extremely helpful manager stopped by to make sure we has it right. Food was great will be back.

3  Thank JBrett555
Reviewed February 8, 2014

My daughter and I have been enjoying the inviting flavours prepared at Guru for a few years now. Tonight we introduced three others to Guru and dinner was superb. Portions are ample and we always leave with left overs. If I may suggest, the Guru Butter Chicken Samosas and the Vishal's Poutine are a must as an appetizer !!! Thank you for always providing your guests with such tantalizing flavours and awesome service, in our opinion you are the "BEST Indian restaurant in Edmonton." Cheers !!!

5  Thank ZoeZ60
Reviewed February 2, 2014

I love East Indian food and consider myself a connoisseur, Guru is awesome! Great service, food and atmosphere! Enjoy!

4  Thank Shelley3359
Reviewed January 7, 2014

My business partner suggested an Indian Restaurant for our last day in Edmonton and I was totally blown away by this awesome gem of a place! The owner who was also the host sat us at a very nice quiet table and also got our drinks for us!The food was outstanding, service was impeccable and their chocolate dessert naan was to die for! I have never had butter chicken like this ever before.We keep travelling to Edmonton for business and I can't wait to get back to try out some of their other dishes on the menu.

4  Thank Samantha P
JEET_GURU, General Manager at Guru Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2014

Hi Samantha,
Thank you very much for your kind comments.We look forward to seeing you soon at Guru!
Jeet