“A Consistent Quality Destination for more than a Year!”

Best Western Plus South Edmonton Inn & Suites
Ranked #14 of 93 Hotels in Edmonton
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed December 28, 2010

The Best Western South Edmonton Inn & Suites has been my destination of choice for over a year. The reasons are many and include the friendly personable staff, many of whom have been with the hotel since it opened a little over a year ago. The staff really do make the effort - for example, on Christmas Day I thought I would take a dip in the pool before breakfast. The posted hours for the pool were 10 AM - 10 PM and I thought I was out of luck at 8:30 AM however, the front desk clerk opened the pool for me - turned on the hot tub and the water slide and brought in some towels. I even tried the slide since I had the pool to myself - thanks!

House keeping is also excellent - I highly recommend the jacuzzi rooms! The hotel's convenient location is also a plus. Its proximity to the International Airport, shopping areas like South Edmonton Common and it is just a 20 minute drive to West Edmonton Mall if you choose.

This destination represents excellent value and reflects quality management and high standards on a consistent basis.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled solo
gm61078, General Manager at Best Western Plus South Edmonton Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on trip advisor. I am glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and being a loyal guest with us for a year.

We certainly appreciate the feedback and I am glad you were able to enjoy the various amenities the hotel has to offer to our guests.

On behalf of the staff and management at the hotel, we thank you for your business and look forward to welcoming you back to the Hotel and Edmonton.

There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus South Edmonton Inn & Suites

Reviewed November 30, 2010

I recently had the opportuntity to spend several nights at this location. The first line staff were very friendly, greeting me with a warm smile and helpful tone. The rooms are beautiful, clean and spacious. Initially the room I was assigned had a problem with the heater, it wasn't working properly. The staff very quickly checked into the issue and immediately assigned me to another room. Not only did I receive another room within minutes of the complaint but the staff also helped me move my luggage, computer and hanging clothes. That was such a surprise and very nice because I had a lot of personal and work luggage. All the staff I encountered were very friendly and eager to help. The morning 'hot' breakfast was cooked well, nothing dried out or overcooked, it was well presented and lots of it. The pool and hottub were very much enjoyed, I only wish the shower was enclosed, that is only because I am a 56 year old self conscientious woman. In closing, I have to say that this is the first hotel that I have written a reveiw on and from the General Manager, (who must never sleep because he seemed to always be there), to the chambermaids, it is most deserving of these compliments. Thank you for a wonderful stay and I will see you at another time.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
gm61078, General Manager at Best Western Plus South Edmonton Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2010

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on trip advisor regarding your stay at the Hotel. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and the staff made you feel welcome.

On behalf of the staff and management at the hotel, we thank you for the business and look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel.

Reviewed November 18, 2010

Our stay at the Best Western Edmonton South was great. We had personal service from Farid from booking right until check-out. Our needs were anticipated and accomodated throughout our stay. The staff were friendly and helpful, the rooms were spacious and comfortable, and the breakfast was great, including hot items (eggs, sausage, waffles). I would highly recommend this hotel

• Stayed: November 2010
gm61078, General Manager at Best Western Plus South Edmonton Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2010

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on trip advisor. I am glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and certainly appreciate the wonderful comments on the hotel and the staff.

On behalf of the staff and management at the hotel, we thank you for the business and look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel on your next visit.

Reviewed November 4, 2010

The staff at the Best Western South Edmonton Inn & Suites were the most courteous staff I have ever come across at ANY hotel before. They went above and beyond with everything. Every member of the staff I associated with, or simply walked past greeted me in a friendly matter and were all smiles. The rooms were immaculate and had a very warm, comfortable feel to them. I was only there for 2 nights, but I was sad to leave! I believe now, I have found my hotel of choice.
Thank you Best Wester South Edmonton Inn and Suites!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled solo
gm61078, General Manager at Best Western Plus South Edmonton Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2010

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on trip advisor.

I am glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and received great hospitality from every associate you encountered from the hotel.

On behalf of the staff and management at the hotel, we thank you for your business and look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel.

Reviewed November 2, 2010

This hotel was one of the best I have ever stayed in! The rooms were clean and spacious, the beds were comfortable, the breakfast was great and the hotel staff was just amazing! From there Hotel manager, Farid, to the head of maintenance Carlos, everyone was just very hospitable and friendly! They all went out of their ways to make sure we've had the best stay possible. I have been back twice since, and have sent many friends and colleagues there to stay as well!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
gm61078, General Manager at Best Western Plus South Edmonton Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2010

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on trip advisor regarding your stay at the hotel.

I am glad to see that you have enjoyed your stay with us and all the staff at the hotel have been friendly and accommodating.

We certainly appreciate your business and referrals to the hotel. On behalf of the staff and management at the hotel we look forward to welcoming you back on your future stay.

Reviewed October 5, 2010

After a week of traveling around the Canadian Rockies this was the last hotel of our trip the cheapest and one of the best. The rooms were clean, the bathrooms were very tastefully done with great tile and modern fixtures, and the beds were very comfortable;
The location was near the airport, yet close to the city and a great selection of restuarants. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with friends
gm61078, General Manager at Best Western Plus South Edmonton Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2010

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor. I am glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and we certainly appreciate your business.

On behalf of the staff and management at the hotel, we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel on your future visits to Edmonton.

Reviewed September 26, 2010

Stayed here for one night after arriving in Edmonton, after a 14 hour trip to get there. Close to the airport and an easy drive to get there. Easy access to South Commons for some shopping. Easy to get back on the highway to Calgary. Breakfast was included. Much more than a continental breakfast - waffles, boiled and scrambled eggs and sausage as well! Super clean. Staying here on the way back home as well. Hope to try out the pool! Would recommended this hotel for sure!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank heidiho
gm61078, General Manager at Best Western Plus South Edmonton Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2010

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor. I am happy to see that you have enjoyed your stay with us as well as you enjoyed the room and the breakfast offerings at the hotel

On behalf of the staff and management at the hotel, we appreciate your business and look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel on your next visit.