1,257 results
All reviews south edmonton breakfast room close to the airport anthony henday hot tub easy access white spot hot breakfast free breakfast other hotels parking lot a great stay front desk staff clean rooms excellent hotel king suite yogurt
Reviewed August 14, 2018

Clean and comfortable rooms and surroundings. Friendly courteous staff. Great breakfast selections. Only concern - $15 early check in charge. Doesn’t make sense for an hour and a half. Will stay there again.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Lana G, General Manager at Best Western Plus South Edmonton Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us and for saying that you would stay with us again despite your concern. The early check-in fee is waived for Best Western Elite Members. Our check in time is 4pm. On some occasions, we do try to accommodate early check-in requests depending on the time and day. If you have requested this before hand, and we are not sold out the day before, requests would be most likely accommodated. If you are not a member of the Best Western Rewards program, I do encourage you to sign up or enroll to be able to enjoy one of these perks.

Thank you once again and looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed August 9, 2018

My wife and I stayed at this Best Western for two nights while visiting family in Edmonton. When we checked in the people at the front were very helpful, The Room they gave us was right beside the Elevator and ice machine. I went back down to the desk and asked for a room farther from the elevator. They changed the room no problem. The King bed was very comfortable and the pillows were nice and soft overall a very comfortable room it even had a fireplace and jetted bath tub.

They room we had was very clean and rather large. I thought that maybe with the room facing the parking lot and highway it would be noisy. It was nice and very quiet. We had an issue with the bathroom and when I brought it up with Lana the GM they dealt with it ASAP. When i spoke with Ahila at the front desk she personally came to the room to she what was wrong and no notify the right people so we could get the issue dealt with. As I have said in other reviews its not the problem that concerns me but how the hotel deals with it. Lana and her team were great!

The Breakfast was really good. Lots of options for eggs, sausage, french toast etc. They changed it up daily so it was always different. Lots of parking and easy to get to right of Highway 2 north. I would definitely stay at this Best Western again.

Room tip: Rooms at the ends of the halls I think are quietest
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Lana G, General Manager at Best Western Plus South Edmonton Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2018

Thank you for this wonderful review, Mr. Annuik! We are truly grateful that despite the issues you encountered, you still had a great experience with us. My staff do the best they can to provide our guests with exceptional service as called by the Best Western standards. It is when I share with them reviews like this that make all their efforts worthwhile.

Had you not brought the issue with the bathroom to my attention immediately, it would have gotten worst. As soon as you left, my Maintenance Team headed to that room to fix it and they got it back to working order ASAP and we have you to thank for that. Please do let me know when you come visit us again so I can personally assist you with your reservations.

Thank you once again and we look forward to more stays at our property.

Reviewed August 8, 2018

Room was clean and quiet. Bed was comfortable, breakfast was good. The only thing that bothered me was the vending machines (not operated by Best Western) were broken. Staff said they had been trying to get the vendor to fix them and had been waiting on it for a while. There were 3 broken machines when i searched for a working one. I suggest Best Western simply replace the vendor with a reputable one.

Room tip: none everything was fine, thank you.
Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear banddsherst,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I apologize for the vending machines that were empty during your stay. Coca Cola has been notified and they will come fix the issues the soonest possible time.

We appreciate your comments and suggestions and thank you for giving us a perfect rating despite the minor inconveniences.

Thank you and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

I had an amazing stay at this hotel. The rooms are clean and well kept. Staff were friendly and accommodating. I was so impressed with one front desk staff....I had a horrible migraine and needed advil. The vending machine was out and I was talking to my self out loud saying "oh no, they are out of Advil" she heard me and said "hold on, I have some in my purse". Saved me the time of going out to a store also. I have never had such a great experience. Thank you Allison for you kindness. I will definitely be staying here again.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Lana G, General Manager at Best Western Plus South Edmonton Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We strive hard to go the extra mile for each of our guests and I'm very glad that you appreciate what Allison did for you. She sure will be happy knowing that she made you feel better in her own little way.

Thank you once again and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed August 7, 2018

Room was not cleaned, reported to front desk, but no action was taken, even though I was told they will send someone to clean the room. It was already 5:00 pm with my kids tired after a long day, an no cleaning service was provided. It appears priority is given to rooms required for check in than current guests. Really disappointing.

Hello cescalante2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I apologize for the lack of cleaning service during your stay. That time, we did have a shortage of housekeeping staff and we were running a bit behind so you are right that rooms for guests who are due to arrive were prioritized that day. However, this is not an excuse. Cleanliness is very important to us and as your concern was not properly handled, the attention of the housekeeping supervisor has been called so this will not happen again.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we hope you consider staying with us once again.