Best Western Plus South Edmonton Inn & Suites
Chateau Motel(Edmonton)
Derrick Motel(Edmonton)
Economy Inn(Edmonton)
1,068 results
All reviewssouth edmontonbreakfast roomclose to the airportanthony hendayeasy accesspool areawhite spothot tubfree breakfasthot breakfastother hotelsa great stayfridge and microwaveparking lotexcellent hotellocation is greatclean rooms
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 24, 2014

We stayed Easter long weekend with our 2 kids and will always pick this hotel to stay at when we are in Edmonton. The hotel was packed and everything flowed seamlessly from breakfast in the morning to always having hot coffee available in the lobby to fresh towels in the pool no matter what time we were in it. The staff was friendly, the rooms spotless and the breakfast room was always stocked with food. All hotels should run this well when they are that full.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank J S
Sandeep G, General Manager at Best Western Plus South Edmonton Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2014

Dear J S,

Thank you for such a lovely comment and also complimenting on the overall service delivered by my team. I am happy that you liked the way we have managed our high occupancy time and assure you that we will keep on doing our best in fiture too.

I hope to see you and your family with us very soon again.

Reviewed April 24, 2014

Can't really think of one bad thing to say. Oh, the remote didn't work and the front desk lady personally came up and got me another working one. I was impressed. She was also VERY attractive!
Good place to stay, although a bit pricey when you show up unannounced and the adjacent ones were all full.

Room Tip: Ask for a good room
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Dear calgaryal,

Thank you for staying with us and posting your lovely comments on Trip Advisor.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused due to remote but i am happy that my colleague addressed to it promptly and you were happy with that.
I assure you our best always and look forward to see you with us again.

Reviewed April 24, 2014

Amazing staff and excellent accommodations. The hotel is easy to get to and is close to great shopping, dining, and entertainment. The hotel was full when I stayed there and there were many families with small children. I have had other stays in other hotels where this was a problem with noise, etc., but not at this hotel. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Dear 942jeanettea,

Thank you so much for your comments on Trip Advisor and I am pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for complimenting the team.
We all here will look forward to have you with us again.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

I would highly recommend to stay at the Best Western Plus South Edmonton simply because they went above and beyond. I was in Edmonton to write an exam and the night staff were very accommodating and friendly. There will be no hesitation on deciding where to stay the next time I'm in Edmonton. Nice restaurants and close to everything!!!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo

Dear Troy N,

Thank you for your comments.

It is indeed a pleasure to read your comments and I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and will stay with us in your future visit.
Me and my team would love to greet you back with us again.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

We always enjoy the staff's friendliness and courtesy every time we stay at this particular hotel, it is great to have a comfortable bed, clean room and quiet environment to rest after a long day of travel. The location is great for South Common shopping and surrounding area. I would highly recommend this hotel. The manager is friendly and approachable, he has chosen top-notch staff - I believe you would not be disappointed. Try it, you will enjoy the pool and fitness room as a bonus!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Donat H,

Thank you so much for the compliments for our staff and I am proud to have them in my team.
It is always a pleasure to know that we were successful in delivering our best for our guest and I assure you that we will keep on giving our best to exceed your expectations.
Thank you again for patronizing our hotel always.