Stayed for 2 nights in December. Nice hotels. Lots of shopping around the area. Staff is friendly. Breakfast was 6/10. Pool has a slide which was perfect for kids. Hot tub was too hot. Apparently, there hot tub always been like that. Overall , I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sleek, stylish and contemporary, this Edmonton, Alberta hotel is located close to the city center's most exciting dining and shopping district and features easy access to the Edmonton International Airport and the University of Alberta. The BEST WESTERN PLUS South Edmonton Inn & Suites is in the Top 20% for Quality Assurance Scores for Best Western hotels.This hotel in Edmonton is located just off of Highway 2 and offers spacious, well-appointed guest rooms that feature upgraded amenities - like comfortable pillow top mattresses, an in-room microwave, personal refrigerator, flat screen televisions with cable satellite and free high-speed Internet access. Start each morning at this BEST WESTERN PLUS South Edmonton Inn & Suites with a complimentary full breakfast before heading out to enjoy a swim in our indoor saltwater pool - complete with water slide and hot tub - or break a sweat in our fitness center. This hotel in Edmonton is also 100% non-smoking and Eco-Friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Best Western, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus South Edmonton Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western South Edmonton Hotel Edmonton
- Best Western South Edmonton Inn And Suites
- Best Western Plus South Edmonton Inn & Suites Alberta