If your looking for accommodations in Edmonton that have reasonable prices then this is a good value. My husband and I decided to take our girls to Edmonton for two nights and after researching hotels through TripAdvisor we decided on this one. It offered the most value for our money....continental breakfast that's included and a swimming pool with a slide (perfect for our girls). The hotel is a typical newer BW hotel, the decor was nice, standard for new best westerns. We stayed in a two queen room which was a decent size, the beds and pillows were comfortable, the room decor was typical. It was clean, although the bathroom door could use a bit of attention.The bathroom amenities provided by the hotel were very nice...bath and body works lotion and shampoo and conditioner, loved that! Our room had a microwave and a small fridge as well, which is always nice. We stayed on the top floor, we did hear some traffic noise, but that didn't affect our sleep or stay at all. Continental breakfast was nice, they provided you with a bit of everything yogurt, toast, muffins, danishes, bananas and apples, and cold cereal hot items were hard boiled eggs, eggs with cheese, sausage patty and pancakes with syrup, and to drink there was coffee, tea's, hot chocolate and juices. The pool was nice, spiral slide, and the water is warm, the hot tub was nice as well. Staff were friendly enough and efficient.
The location was good, if you plan to do a lot of shopping at South Commons area, it's only minutes away, but it is a good 18-20 min drive to West Edmonton mall. Overall we had a decent stay, If we were traveling back to Edmonton as a family we would definitely consider staying here again. If it were just my husband and I traveling to Edmonton, we'd stay somewhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sleek, stylish and contemporary, this Edmonton, Alberta hotel is located close to the city center's most exciting dining and shopping district and features easy access to the Edmonton International Airport and the University of Alberta. The BEST WESTERN PLUS South Edmonton Inn & Suites is in the Top 20% for Quality Assurance Scores for Best Western hotels.This hotel in Edmonton is located just off of Highway 2 and offers spacious, well-appointed guest rooms that feature upgraded amenities - like comfortable pillow top mattresses, an in-room microwave, personal refrigerator, flat screen televisions with cable satellite and free high-speed Internet access. Start each morning at this BEST WESTERN PLUS South Edmonton Inn & Suites with a complimentary full breakfast before heading out to enjoy a swim in our indoor saltwater pool - complete with water slide and hot tub - or break a sweat in our fitness center. This hotel in Edmonton is also 100% non-smoking and Eco-Friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Best Western, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus South Edmonton Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western South Edmonton Inn And Suites
- Best Western South Edmonton Hotel Edmonton
- Best Western Plus South Edmonton Inn & Suites Alberta