“ASSAULTED DURING MY MEAL AT THE BACCARAT CASINO EDMONTON”
Review of Baccarat Casino

Baccarat Casino
Ranked #154 of 182 things to do in Edmonton
More attraction details
Owner description: Get your gambling fix at this sophisticated casino.
Edmonton
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“ASSAULTED DURING MY MEAL AT THE BACCARAT CASINO EDMONTON”
Reviewed December 7, 2011

This is written as a CAUTION to all people who live in Edmonton and like to Gamble. I WAS ASSAULTED BY A SECURITY GUARD IN THE MIDDLE OF MY MEAL AT THE BACCARAT CASINO'S RESTAURANT CAFE PARADICE LAST WEEK. I asked to speak with the manager because the waitress was rude, giving me dirty looks, ignoring me and generally overall an extreme HEIGHT OF RUDENESS which I have never before experienced in any service establishment. She REFUSED ME a manager to speak with and sent over a SECURITY GUARD who was quite clearly on a power trip, he THREATENED ME, so I started to run to get away from him, at which point he called another security guard and THEY PROCEEDED TO POUND ON ME. THE ONE, SMALL ASIAN SECURITY GUARD KEPT SCREAMING AT ME, "I'M GOING TO BREAK YOUR beeping BACK!" REALLY???? ALL BECAUSE I asked to speak with the manager about the lousy service & NOW I'M STUCK WITH MAJOR NECK AND BACK INJURIES FROM THIS ASSAULT - DON'T RISK going to the Baccarat casino!! As far as I'm concerned, you would be more safe walking down 97 street alone as a woman after dark, than going to this casino. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND NORTHLANDS CASINO, they KNOW what good customer service is and YOU WON'T BE ASSAULTED IN THE MIDDLE OF YOUR MEAL.

Visited November 2011
9 Thank RuthEdmonton

Edmonton, Canada
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Dump”
Reviewed November 17, 2011

This place is getting replaced as soon as the new downtown arena gets built. Its too bad thats not going to be sooner. This place is a dive. If you want a better casino, go to the one in West Edmonton mall.

Visited February 2011
2 Thank Shea1978
Edmonton, Canada
78 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 172 helpful votes
“The Chinese food is the best casino food”
Reviewed August 15, 2011

I decided to come here for dinner as I was craving good Chinese food and wanted to gamble a little as well. The menu has various Chinese dishes as well as Canadian dishes but I decided to have the bbq pork chow mein. There is a little too much sauce but there was lots of pork slices and vegetables with a generous amount of noodles. It was reasonably priced at less than $10/person. Next time I'm craving Chinese food and in the area, I will stop by.

Visited June 2011
Edmonton
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Dive in Edmonton”
Reviewed June 21, 2009

This casino is a dive. Really dumpy. Staff are rude, I think you have to be chinese to be welcome at this casino.

Just avoid.

2 Thank dsaf4a
A TripAdvisor Member
“Cafe name”
Reviewed January 11, 2003

Hi,
I was a volunteer at your casino last week and what can I say, only good things. I was a chip runner and I really enjoyed doing this job. The secruity guards that escorted me from cash cage to table were very friendly and helpful.
I only have one question. Your cafe is called Paradice (dice for gambling of course), but what would you think of the name being changed to Pairadice?
Anyway, just a suggestion, but I really would apprecite a reply from you.
Thanks