“music person in charge of the stage.”

Starlight Casino Edmonton
Ranked #175 of 195 things to do in Edmonton
More attraction details
Owner description: The Starlight Edmonton Casino - located in West Edmonton Mall - offers a Kingdom of fun with two floors of casino.
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Last night I attended the Casino and had supper in the restrauant and decided to stay and watch the show at nine.
To my suprise this man showed up at 7pm and while we were watching the screen show and turned the music so loud our ears were throbing.
There were two ladies came in and said is this like this all the time?
One went and told the man it was way to loud and he said it wasn't in a rude tone of voice.
They left the restraunt and went else where. A few minutes later he shut the screen off and rolled up the screen with people sitting there. How rude.
The music went louder. For two hours we sat there listening to terrible loud music.
I have been thhere once before and the same thing happened.
Is this man deaf from all this that he cannot detect how loud is loud???
My ears pounded for hours. I also noticed that he tries to make the bands louder as well and they were saying they were getting feed backs.
Can something be done about this?
The band last night was incredible. Colleen Rae and Cornorstone. What an awsome show.
I will give them a 100% rate. What vocals on an amazing young lady.

Lou

1  Thank Beaurdene

Reviewed July 18, 2013

not a lot of atmosphere or variety here. if you have access to a vehicle while you are in Edmonton I would suggest you head out to one of the other bigger casinos away from the mall. this place just seems almost depressing, although if you are just looking for some conveniently located low stakes gambling after some shopping this is your place!

2  Thank N0rthOfN0rth
Reviewed May 7, 2013

lots of fun lots of slots and tables to choose from the food is good and entertainment is good but can be over crowded and parking can be fun if you want to park close to the entrance otherwise recommend to park at the other end of the mall

1  Thank Lorna Ms G
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Played here for a couple of days and really enjoyed it; lots of choice of slots and there are a few card tables as well. Had lunch and dinner at the restaurant on the second floor, the food was really good and the prices were so reasonable.

1  Thank calvin b
See more reviews
Reviewed February 19, 2013

We used to enjoy going to the casino but it really has changed in the last year. There are not a lot of penny or 2 cent machines and the ones they do have the minimum lines are at least 50. I used to enjoy the older machines with 9 or 20 lines but there was VERY few of them at this casino.
I did see that they were advertising a 6 oz steak for $9.99 and other specials for the same price although we didn't eat here.
Parking especially on a weekend was a real headache and we drove around for 20 minutes on Sunday trying to get a park. Going first thing in the morning or later after the stores closed at 6 would have been easier.
I am not sure if I would visit here again. We might try one of the others in Edmonton instead.

2  Thank Liz730053