“Fun if you like more experienced rides”
Review of Galaxyland

Galaxyland
Ranked #13 of 183 things to do in Edmonton
More attraction details
Owner description: The largest indoor amusement park in the world, part of the huge West Edmonton Mall.
British Columbia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fun if you like more experienced rides”
Reviewed March 26, 2008

I went to Galaxyland on a weekday with my 11 year old sister and my mom. My sister and I are the type of people who love scary rides.
First we went on the Galaxy Orbiter. It's really cool, the car spins and you travel around most of Galaxyland, it's nice and long.
The Mindbender looks really scary, its the worlds largest triple loop indoor rollercoaster, when we got to the line we didn't even have to wait. It's really fast and fun.
The space shot is fun, it has 12 seats and you get launched up about 100 ft.
The only downside is some rides were closed, and some had one person operating two rides so you had to wait longer. It's also really hot in there, and it feels kind of stuffy.
But we barely ever had to wait in line, go on a weekday! It's like you have the park to yourself!

1 Thank Milne-5

• Korean first
Alberta
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 163 helpful votes
“Oh My!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed January 23, 2005

I Who don't like rides was draged here by my cousin and my uncle. When I got there i did not get any ride tickets. My cousin and uncle (who like rides) went on lots of scary looking rides. The problems I saw were the awefull colors on the walls that mixed with the swinging and turning and spining things made a person want to Lose there lunch. Also I found it stinky, dirty, and clutterd. If you like rides you probley won't mind it but if you don't like rides go to the World Waterpark instead its well worth the money.

Colors Orange, And Purple. GROSS!!!!!!

1 Thank Barkleythedog