Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Really loved their new screen and sound

Reviewed 5 days ago
jordannmyrtab
Edmonton, Canada
via mobile
worth visit, a day well spent in Edmonton

Reviewed 1 week ago

Ebike Tour
2 Reviews
from $61.10
More Info
All reviews indiana jones harry potter star wars dinosaur exhibit all ages imax theater star theatre sherlock holmes human body angry birds exhibit interactive displays gift shop hands on activities learning experience great exhibits learn something great for kids
Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

This was very educational for small children but not that interesting for adults without children. Very nice staff and well organized

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

This is such a great place to go explore. So many hands on activities. And the new theatre with the Aurora Borealis show is spectacular. The kids get to lay down on huge bean bags and enjoy the views. Get to the theatre a bit early so they get a spot for sure, otherwise it fills up quickly.

1  Thank jordannmyrtab
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

located in North West- Central part of Edmonton. Free parking on site. Entry fee excluding iMax is about $14/ adult and a bit less than that for kids. The two story building has exhibits on both floors and the centre as a whole is focused on children. the 2nd floor runs a show on its dome theatre that includes a laser show as well. the main floor has lockers ($1 coin needed to use a locker) and a cafeteria. order kids meal for both kids and adults as the portion size is quite decent at a reasonable price. but the adult food items are expensive and not worth the quality. at least half a day is recommended for the first time visit.

1  Thank 573nafisr
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

What a great place to take a family or go to open your eyes to amazing things. Great exhibits and helpful staff. Great for learning about all kinds of things.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We were actually shocked at the price of the entire thing. It was 104 dollars to gain entry and see 2 movies. The movies were great. That was a 52 dollar part of the day. And that money was well spent. The rest of the place was a real let down. The amount of money that is apparently brought in at the door does not justify the crappy displays offered in the meager galleries provided. Also, my girlfriend is very hard of hearing. Someone in management should know 1) wether the shows are closed caption or not, and 2) how to work the close caption machine with the movies they are showing. That was very disappointing. Overall, the movies were great, the rest was a let down. Alberta is a premium spot for finding dinosaur bones, but that exhibit was boring and lackluster. I can recommend the movies in the IMAX, but the rest isn't worth the money.

TWOSE, Digital Marketing Specialist at TELUS World of Science - Edmonton, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for offering your feedback and I am sorry that we did not meet your expectations during your visit here. We do try to offer a variety of exhibits and displays for all age groups to ensure the value of the experiences matches the admission costs. With the newly opened S.P.A.C.E. Gallery and Zeidler Dome we are always looking to expand our offering to bring new experiences to the Edmonton and greater area while staying competitive in the market place. With the Aurora Project we are looking at a complete revitalization of the centre over the coming years to be able to expand all the offerings we provide.

We also strive for accessibility and want to thank you for bringing this information to us. We will look at ensuring all our staff are aware of the features for all our running films and how to properly set them up.

Again, we appreciate the feedback,
Kyle Temple

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The TELUS science center in Edmonton is a very educational and interesting place to go. I went to see the Panda documentary they had playing. While I waited for my showtime I explored and this venue is very well done and very educational. They had a dinosaur exhibit that was very good as well as the Terry Fox exhibit.
I would recommend that people with kids bring them to the TELUS science centre. I would definitely go again

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The current display of animatronics of Dinosaurs and some real fossil displays of dinosaurs from China is a "must see" for the short time it is in Edmonton. The whole show from China is on a tour of North America in the next few months.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

This place is a must see. The I max Theater to lying in the seats while star gazing. Lots to learn and see. Not to much walking as every pavilion is well presented and timed well I put my son in the summer camp. I’m not to sure what I thought of it. Was it worth the money. I think I would do it again. They built and flew there own rockets.

Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

We arrived as a group of 5 adults having not heard much about the place other than that it was one of the more popular attractions in the city.

We asked at the desk if it would be worth it as a group without kids and we’re assured we would all enjoy it.

The highlights did include the imax theatre and the stargazing / space exploration show. Unfortunately these do not equal out the value of admission.

Only time I would visit again would be with a school field trip or if there was another high value exhibit such as the Harry Potter one which they had previously.

Again, we appreciate the feedback,
Kyle Temple

Reviewed October 5, 2018 via mobile

We were looking up things to do in Edmonton and came across this. The IMAX was great. We went to the Great Barrier Reef and it was very educational. We also went to the Auroa presentation in the planirarian it was really interesting and good information. The feature exhibit was on dinosaurs. This was really neat. Learnt alot and the presentation was cool. The moving Dinos were great to see along with the skeletons. Good way to spend some time in Edmonton.