“One of my favourite places in Edmonton”
Review of Fort Edmonton Park

Fort Edmonton Park
Ranked #2 of 183 things to do in Edmonton
More attraction details
Owner description: Park featuring recreations of Edmonton in different stages of its history.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“One of my favourite places in Edmonton”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

This attraction is great especially if you prefer to live in the past. You start at the begging and you go on a train ride around the park and then you come to the original fort of Edmonton. As you walk through the park you walk through time.
Don't miss out on the bakery. It's amazing there. And the playground is lots of fun for kids. I've been here so many times and I have tickets to go at the end of the month for the sweet treat hide and seek. I am so excited!

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Melsky18

• Polish first
Edmonton, Canada
51 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Enjoy the Park every time I visit”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

I have gone to Fort Edmonton several times over the years. I like that almost everything in the park is part of the entry pass - street car, train. There are volunteers as well as staff who act as interpreters. It is a nice way to spend the day. My favourite place is the bakery.

Visited August 2012
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“A lot of fun”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

We stopped in while touring Edmonton recently and we really enjoyed it. Lots to see and do and we are two adults traveling without kids. A family would really enjoy it, I would go back and would recommend it.

Visited June 2012
Edmonton, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Historic park ever”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

This is a great place to learn a little more on older edmonton! they have a playground, A REAL HOTEL that you can stay in, a great 1920's midway with old fashioned games, a ferris wheel and a carosel ,fun and a really great place to go with your family.

Visited June 2012
Lac La Biche
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Nice even in the winter”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Attended a wedding on Dec. 31 at the park; the old Anglican church for the wedding then had the dinner and dance in one of the stables; it was set up for small banquets. Been here many time in the summer months, but this was my first time for the winter. Great

Visited December 2012