Fantasyland Hotel & Resort
$91
$110
$99
1,678 results
All reviewsroman roompolynesian roombunk bedsigloo roomround bedwest edmonton mallthemed roomsamusement parksuperior roomwaterpark passesjacuzzi tubgalaxy landbourbon streetthe room was niceconveniencepromotionvalet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 8, 2010

I have stayed at the Fantasyland Hotel a few times and have always stayed in a theme room. We decided to stay at the "Oriental" room. I was disapponted in the lack of an oriental theme in this room at all!! Nothing!! It had a red carpet...that was about the extent of the decor. It did not have any type of oriental accents or props. I wouldnt recommend this theme room. I have stayed at others that were much more 'themey'.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 8, 2010

I arrived earlier than I expected, and my room was not ready so they immediately upgraded me to a "Theme Room". I took the western room, and loved it! Lots of space, a huge room with a huge jacuzzi. The next day they upgraded me to the Imperial Suite...even bigger, huge round bed, I loved it. We were given the option to try different theme rooms for our 4 night stay, but decided to stay in the imperial suite. Having the mall right off the lobby was great for my wife who enjoyed some serious retail therapy, and the conference facilities were right on...no complaints here. I will be back with friends for sure.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed October 7, 2010

I stayed here for one night. Their service was fantastic. All staff were customer friendly and very approachable. Located in the West Edmonton Mall, great for everything. I will definitely stay there again. My only regret was that I couldn't stay longer. Looking forward to my next visit which will definitely be longer. The theme room I had was very clean and attractive.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed October 4, 2010

This is a nice place to stay while enjoying the West Edmonton Mall. Its great because you never have to go outside if you stay here. We stayed in the Roman theme room for a couple nights and it was better than I expected. Yes, the place is a little dated and would have looked a lot nicer 20 years ago, but it was so much fun and I didn't want to leave the room. The jacuzzi worked great, the room was clean and the round bed was awesome and surprisingly comforable. I would definately stay here again. The staff at the front desk were friendly and the cleaning staff did an amazing job. I can't imagine have to clean all those mirrors ect. My only recommendation is that this room is much better suited for couples rather than singles and families. I am sure that some of the other theme rooms are good to, but we didn't get a chance to check them out.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank SunseekerinCalgary
Reviewed September 16, 2010

Stayed at FLH whilst on holiday with my husband. Initially were booked in to a superior room, as I couldn't justify spending almost $400 on a theme room. However when we got there we got upgraded for free to a Polynesian theme room. The room was nice, however the lighting was very poor and the bed was so awkward to get in and out of. And the mirror above the bed was frankly disturbing (although it did prove to my husband that he does steal most of the bed!). The shower though was one of the worst I've had in my life. Tiny little roadside hotels have better showers- this shower could not maintain an even temperature and didn't seem to know what warm was- it was either hot or cold. Made me very grateful that we weren't paying the theme room price, otherwise I would've kicked up a massive fuss!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple