Truth be told, the only reason to stay is it is attached to mall. The rooms are okay, beds are okay, the 10th floor is being renovated which makes the 9th floor and 11 th floor very loud, it seems they are removing tile so jackhammering goes on from 9-8 pm. We had an adjoining room to strangers who left the adjoining room door open and let their 2 year old be as noisy as they wanted at 530 am til they checked out at 830am. The worst neighbours ever. The rooms are loud no matter who is your neighbour - I could hear our new neighbour through the walls as well.
No sit down breakfast nearby - can get a coffee and few things at starbucks.
If you have a car, I'd stay elsewhere. We didn't have a car there so we stayed for the convenience of not needing one. Definitely not worth the price - the whole place needs a deep cleaning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Fantasyland Hotel. We're located in the heart of North America's largest shopping and entertainment complex, West Edmonton Mall. The hotel features classically decorated rooms with TV, complimentary Wi-Fi, hairdryer, voice mail, clock radio and air conditioning. Choice abounds when it comes to dining with L2 Grill providing culinary creations that feature the freshest ingredients found between the East and West Coasts of Canada. If it is just a drink you are after, the L1 Lounge provides a relaxing environment to sit back and enjoy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Fantasyland Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fantasyland Hotel And Resort
- Fantasyland Hotel Edmonton
- Fantasyland Hotel & Resort Edmonton, Alberta