Shop from opening ‘til closing because the mall stores are just an elevator trip away. The kids loved the luxury western theme room, and enjoyed the in-room jacuzzi. $500 a night room with no complimentary breakfast nor free WIFI, I find that pricey. The starbucks downstairs opens early so that solved our morning coffee problem, cause the coffee maker in the room was not trust worthy. Never wait for the last minute when checking out, the elevators get busy, we waited at least half an hour to get in an elevator.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Fantasyland Hotel. We're located in the heart of North America's largest shopping and entertainment complex, West Edmonton Mall. The hotel features classically decorated rooms with TV, complimentary Wi-Fi, hairdryer, voice mail, clock radio and air conditioning. Choice abounds when it comes to dining with L2 Grill providing culinary creations that feature the freshest ingredients found between the East and West Coasts of Canada. If it is just a drink you are after, the L1 Lounge provides a relaxing environment to sit back and enjoy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Fantasyland Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fantasyland Hotel And Resort
- Fantasyland Hotel Edmonton
- Fantasyland Hotel & Resort Edmonton, Alberta