We've been to Edmonton several times with the kids and have never stayed here before due to the prices listed on the website. On advise from a friend to call for prices instead we found that they also had rooms that were very reasonable in comparison to other hotels. It was soooo nice to be able to park the car and not drive for the days we were there. Another helpful piece of advice was to purchase the 5 day play pass from the mall. Not only did this get my family of 4 into everything the whole time we were there, it also got us 25% off our hotel room. This nearly payed for the play pass! The room was average and clean, although we weren't there very much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Fantasyland Hotel. We're located in the heart of North America's largest shopping and entertainment complex, West Edmonton Mall. The hotel features classically decorated rooms with TV, complimentary Wi-Fi, hairdryer, voice mail, clock radio and air conditioning. Choice abounds when it comes to dining with L2 Grill providing culinary creations that feature the freshest ingredients found between the East and West Coasts of Canada. If it is just a drink you are after, the L1 Lounge provides a relaxing environment to sit back and enjoy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fantasyland Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fantasyland Hotel And Resort
- Fantasyland Hotel Edmonton
- Fantasyland Hotel & Resort Edmonton, Alberta