If you're coming to vacation at the mall...waterpark, Galaxyland etc...great location. The rooms are dated. We stayed in the railroad room that had a bunk bed as well as a king, and a HUGE jacuzzi tub in the middle of the room. Great novelty for sure and the kids loved it. Didn't like that internet was extra to the room, so we never used it (that's always a bummer). Elevator wait times were slow - particularly in the AM when we were trying to leave, but that could be accredited to volume. I found it very Vegas-style with their full-service amenity (gratuities extra) approach. Unless you made a point of hauling all the stuff up yourself the bell hop was coming for his tip. Most of the staff we dealt with was friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Fantasyland Hotel. We're located in the heart of North America's largest shopping and entertainment complex, West Edmonton Mall. The hotel features classically decorated rooms with TV, complimentary Wi-Fi, hairdryer, voice mail, clock radio and air conditioning. Choice abounds when it comes to dining with L2 Grill providing culinary creations that feature the freshest ingredients found between the East and West Coasts of Canada. If it is just a drink you are after, the L1 Lounge provides a relaxing environment to sit back and enjoy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Fantasyland Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fantasyland Hotel And Resort
- Fantasyland Hotel Edmonton
- Fantasyland Hotel & Resort Edmonton, Alberta