My husband and I stayed for four nights with our two children in September. We stayed in the igloo room because of the cool bunk beds for the kids. The room was crowded, and in hindsight, we should have stayed in one of the "sunnier" theme rooms. It was very handy to be attached to the West Edmonton Mall, as we could go back and forth often throughout the day. The kids enjoyed the water park and roller coasters in the mall. I enjoyed the casino and shopping. I did find there were limited good places to eat, but overall we had a good time.
We enjoyed Tony Roma's Ribs, as we do not have one in our city. The hotel was pricey for what you got. We probably wouldn't stay there again, but will look back fondly on the fun time we had.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Fantasyland Hotel. We're located in the heart of North America's largest shopping and entertainment complex, West Edmonton Mall. The hotel features classically decorated rooms with TV, complimentary Wi-Fi, hairdryer, voice mail, clock radio and air conditioning. Choice abounds when it comes to dining with L2 Grill providing culinary creations that feature the freshest ingredients found between the East and West Coasts of Canada. If it is just a drink you are after, the L1 Lounge provides a relaxing environment to sit back and enjoy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, HotelsforEveryone and Evoline ltd so you can book your Fantasyland Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fantasyland Hotel And Resort
- Fantasyland Hotel Edmonton
- Fantasyland Hotel & Resort Edmonton, Alberta