“Educational”

Royal Alberta Museum
Ranked #17 of 181 things to do in Edmonton
More attraction details
Owner description: One of Canada's most popular human and natural history museums, offering a broad range of exhibits and programs for nearly every age level and interest.
Tiverton, Canada
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Educational”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

I found the exhibits informative and educational. My favorites were the gallery of minerals and the history of Chinese restaurants. Very interesting museum and affordable admission price.

Visited May 2013

Edmonton, Canada
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Going to a New Home Soon”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

There are exhibits of interest to everyone. I like the displays recreating life on the prairies hundreds of years ago and the nature displays of native animals and birds.

Edmonton, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Very Interesting”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Great tour, would definitely recommend for people driving through the area or visiting Edmonton to check it out

Visited April 2013
Brisbane, Australia
61 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Worthwhile”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I knew I was spending a lot of time in Alberta on my holiday so I had bought an annual pass to the Alberta historical sites which included entry to the museum so I went along. I'm glad I did. It was well laid out and interesting. Plenty to look at for adults and kids alike with each of the galleries themed in exhibits.

The view from across the plaza over the river is lovely too.

Visited July 2012
Camrose
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Always a great place to go”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

The Royal Alberta Museum has always been a favorite place of mine. I love to see the exhibits and attend special events there. I am sure that I have been there at least 20 times, and each time I learn something hew.

Visited June 2012