“Well located”

Ranked #45 of 93 Hotels in Edmonton
Edmonton, Canada
“Well located”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

One minute by foot from great shopping, restaurant, art gallery...
If you are lucky the wiew from your room will let you see the river otherwise the view is not that great.
Great restaurant on the top floor with live music.
Tha hall is nice, room service quick,but the room are not that modern.
Still a good choice for the place and the price.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (161)
Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed May 22, 2014

Hello, At this price, food should be included. otherwise it was good. I liked it.
Have a greatday.
Have a great day.
Thanks,

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Saskatoon, Canada
Reviewed May 20, 2014

I stayed there over the May Long weekend and had a terrible time. The staff at the front desk were not so friendly and had no idea what they were doing. When I went to check in they told me someone had already checked in under my name and were persistent over the "fact" that I had already checked it, but I didn't! After a long discussion she finally sent me up with room keys.. to a room that people were already in! I went back downstairs and told her someone was in my room, she didn't believe me.. yet again. She had me wait for the manager, which took 15 mins. He was apologetic, which was nice, and sent me up to a different room. Went upstairs and the room that I was in wasn't the room I booked. I booked a room with one king and was given a room with two queens. I left that one alone since I was tired of having to wait in line to talk to people who didn't know what they were doing. Later that day I went out shopping and came back shortly after supper to get to my room and have my key not work. So I had to go back down to the front desk wait in a ridiculous line and then finally get another key. Did I mention.. everytime I had to talk to someone at the desk they were understaffed and so the line was incredibly long. Anyways, all was fine for the next day except the all the funny looks I got from the people working at the front desk, they were stuck up. Last day, check out time, I again had to wait in a ridiculous line because they had one person working the front desk and she had given me the wrong rate, charged me for things I didn't use, and was quite rude. I just wanted out so I said to charge it to my credit card. Now I am back in my home town to find out they charged me an extra 120 on who knows what. Called them, they were rude. They are rude people. The only nice person working at the front desk would be the manager, otherwise every girl I spoke to was rude and stuck up. Clean rooms, but sketchy area and mean staff.

• Stayed May 2014
3 Thank ambs22

Travelers are raving about these Edmonton hotels

Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

The staff was friendly and very respectful also the room Was clean and comfortable the view was good too. and price was cempetitve compared to other hotels. also the morning breakfast was good even if it didnt included in the cost of room

Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Shropshire
Reviewed May 15, 2014

They have started work on refurbishing the rooms, which they REALLY need. The rooms are clean, but what makes them feel "dirty" is an issue with the double glazing where some of the black sealant has leaked into the unit and run down the inside of the panel and cannot be cleaned off.
A higher floor room will keep you out of the eye-line of the adjacent building and if you are there on business, some of the rooms have arm chairs and a table, while others have a desk and chair. (the former is completely useless to work from).
The staff are very friendly and helpful. (they are the reason I rate the hotel as average rather than poor).
The ground floor bar offers great views across the valley and the food is there is tasty enough (try the buffalo wings!).
Centrally located and within walking distance of Churchill Square.
Not sure I would be happy to stay there if I was on holiday but as a business hotel it worked for me.

Room Tip: Choose something on a higher floor if you can and over looking the river.