“Pleasant "bistro-pub"” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Creations - Sawridge Inn

Creations - Sawridge Inn
Reserve with OpenTable
Creations - Sawridge Inn is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #91 of 2,376 Restaurants in Edmonton
Cuisines: Canadian, American
Dining options: Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Calgary Trail South
Cross street: Whitemud Drive
Description: Creations Dining Room & Lounge Authentic Canadian Cuisine and Comfortable Lounging As a First Nation owned dining establishment, we make it a priority for our culinary team to use regional, environmentally friendly products wherever possible. The usage of such products combined with sustainable resource practices are always considered when creating and implementing all our menus. Our Executive Chef strives to offer you dishes which are prepared with a Western personality and the unique flair Canadian Chefs are renowned for. Sit back and savour your dining experience. It is our pleasure to serve you! Natural decor, intimate lighting and friendly faces set the tone for an exceptional dining experience. The dining room and lounge are separated by a large glass fireplace, so whether you are looking for an intimate dining experience or relaxing atmosphere to watch the game and munch on some appetizers, we have you covered!
Cheshire, United Kingdom
“Pleasant "bistro-pub"”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2012

Situated inside the hotel itself in nice surroundings, the restaurant was empty so I actually sat at the bar - good, friendly and attentive service. Oyster Bay Pinot available at reasonable price. Very tasty mushroom bruschetta to start followed by chicken breast in bison bacon in an interesting cafe-au-lait sauce with fingerling potatoes - overall very good for what it was; somewhat high class bistro-pub style. I would go again if in the area (was not staying at the hotel, but it looked very pleasant!) Prices reasonable.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Edmonton, Canada
“fabulous food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2012

Amazing well priced buffet breakfast. Great variety of food for all meals. Salads are amazing, duck sliders are delicious not what I expected at all

Visited August 2012
Calgary, Canada
“Good Food, Excellent Sevice and Ambience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2012 via mobile

I had a lovely meal this evening. The restaurant was quiet so I wasn't sure what to expect. I asked if I could see the lunch menu as there was a bison meatloaf on there that I wanted to try. The portion was large with two mini loaves, carrots, asparagus, mashed potatoes, mushrooms, and a tasty brandy sauce for only $16.00. I'm staying in the hotel for a few days and will definitely eat here again. I'm really looking forward to it! I hope that my next meals are just as awesome! My server was very attentive and helpful.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Edmonton, Canada
“Hidden gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2012

This place is a hidden gem. The wine menu is great, the food is better! We had the boar bacon wrapped chicken and it was amazing. Their poutine is great too! Service was friendly and efficient. Decor and ambiance is appealing.

• Visited May 2012
Vancouver, BC
“Food was great and Staff are wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2012

The staff here went out of their way to make us comfortable and allowed us to use a back table for a last minute meeting even though they were closed and preparing for dinner. Food was exceptionally good.

Visited April 2012