“Good Food, Excellent Sevice and Ambience”

Creations - Sawridge Inn
Reserve with OpenTable
Creations - Sawridge Inn is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #94 of 2,424 Restaurants in Edmonton
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Calgary Trail South
Cross street: Whitemud Drive
Description: Creations Dining Room & Lounge Authentic Canadian Cuisine and Comfortable Lounging As a First Nation owned dining establishment, we make it a priority for our culinary team to use regional, environmentally friendly products wherever possible. The usage of such products combined with sustainable resource practices are always considered when creating and implementing all our menus. Our Executive Chef strives to offer you dishes which are prepared with a Western personality and the unique flair Canadian Chefs are renowned for. Sit back and savour your dining experience. It is our pleasure to serve you! Natural decor, intimate lighting and friendly faces set the tone for an exceptional dining experience. The dining room and lounge are separated by a large glass fireplace, so whether you are looking for an intimate dining experience or relaxing atmosphere to watch the game and munch on some appetizers, we have you covered!
Calgary, Canada
“Good Food, Excellent Sevice and Ambience”
Reviewed July 16, 2012 via mobile

I had a lovely meal this evening. The restaurant was quiet so I wasn't sure what to expect. I asked if I could see the lunch menu as there was a bison meatloaf on there that I wanted to try. The portion was large with two mini loaves, carrots, asparagus, mashed potatoes, mushrooms, and a tasty brandy sauce for only $16.00. I'm staying in the hotel for a few days and will definitely eat here again. I'm really looking forward to it! I hope that my next meals are just as awesome! My server was very attentive and helpful.

Edmonton, Canada
“Hidden gem”
Reviewed May 11, 2012

This place is a hidden gem. The wine menu is great, the food is better! We had the boar bacon wrapped chicken and it was amazing. Their poutine is great too! Service was friendly and efficient. Decor and ambiance is appealing.

• Visited May 2012
Vancouver, BC
“Food was great and Staff are wonderful”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

The staff here went out of their way to make us comfortable and allowed us to use a back table for a last minute meeting even though they were closed and preparing for dinner. Food was exceptionally good.

Visited April 2012
Delta, Canada
“Mostly good creations at Creations”
Reviewed November 6, 2011

I've eaten at Creations and the attached lounge on many previous visits to Edmonton, and have usually been pleased. The decor and ambiance are truly great, and the service is pretty good. The menu shows a lot of creativity and I've mostly been lucky with my meal choices, but some of their dishes are duds.

Visited October 2011
Thunder Bay, Ontario
“Good food”
Reviewed October 18, 2011

No dislikes about this place, other then the fact that it is IN the sawridge hotel! Staff is great and the food is great!

Visited October 2011