“Delicious!”

Dining options: Reservations
Regina
“Delicious!”
Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

This place is great! One of my favourites is the spaghetti carbonara! Or the calamari is to die for! And the pizzas are amazing. The food is fresh and has a fun soulful atmosphere! It's my favourite Italian restaurant ever!

Edmonton, Canada
“Molto Bene!”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

A colleague of mine told me about this place, and so I ventured there and was pleasantly surprised.
The atmosphere was inviting, servers were very friendly, prices reasonable, and the food was terrific. I wish I heard of this place sooner...
We ate pizza (Godfather and Spinach)... "mama mia...fantastico"

• Visited March 2014
“Average Italian Food”
Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

Had lunch at Ragazzi's with some friends and found the pizza ok but the pasta was nothing special. Expected a little more traditional Italian that would be memorable rather than what seemed to be just an average pasta dish.

Edmonton, Canada
“My New Favourite Place for Thin Crust Pizza”
Reviewed January 23, 2014

Not much to say, except "excellent pizza".

I've been here twice and both times I loved it. Great ingredients, nice crispy crust, and the staff are welcoming and pleasant.

I'd like to try other things from the menu but I can't imagine coming here and not ordering the pizza.

• Visited January 2014
Edmonton, AB
“Some of the best pizza in Edmonton.”
Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

We get pizza from here with my in-laws whenever we order take out. It's pretty expensive but it is delicious and real authentic Italian pizza. I would highly recommend this place for sure.

1 Thank Chris C