“Nice spot”

Neighborhood: Downtown
Edmonton, Canada
“Nice spot”
Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

Went here for dinner. It was good. Lots of space. Good price. Decent food and good beer selection. If you're looking for a decent price sit down meal it's a good place to go.

• Visited June 2013

Nine Mile River, Canada
“Nice Pub”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

It was recommended to us by front desk lasy of out hotel as it was close by. Lots of seating, good music and extensive food choices. I had the curry chicken panini and enjoyed it with sweet potato fries.

Visited May 2013
Edmonton, AB
“no food for us”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Three co-workes and I went here for lunch on April 12, 2013. We arrived at 11:40 am hoping to avoid the rush. We ordered our food, two of us had wine and one had an ice tea. After 15 min. I asked if there was a problem with the wine. so we got the wine and waited another 45 min. we asked if we could see the manager, after a few min. we were informed that the manager could not come to see us as she was cooking. And then the big boom the waitress stated that we would get no food as they were backed up to the nines with other peoples food orders. OK so I guess we would like to know just what has to go wrong before this place tries to make a customer feel as thought their business is important. As it stands now I am horrified with our treatment. I have never been so badly treated in an establisment ever. No NONE of us will be returning to this place ever. Not even for a glass of water.
Very Very Very unhappy customers.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank Dorthy M
CALGARY
“Great Spot for Regulars”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I have stayed around the corner three times in the past month and stopped by Pub 1905 at various times of the day for a pint and for a meal. The regulars ave a great rapport with staff and there is a "Cheers" atmosphere at the bar and nearby section but this is to the detriment of first time or casual patrons.
I needed to try flag down a server on one occasion and go to the bar on another just to place an order. I don't know what the regulars are ordering but my two meals were just average pub grub.

• Visited February 2013
Edmonton, Canada
“Fantastic pizza in the heart of downtown”
Reviewed December 15, 2012

Pub 1905 serves some of the best pizza that I have ever had. I ordered the 1905 pizza and it was loaded with toppings. It was fantastic. My friend ordered a cheese Pisa and even though I don't like cheese pizza, it really looked good. I was plea toy surprised to find that the ice tea was cold tea and not sweet tea. The service was fast and friendly. The location is eat to get to oneJasper Ave and the atmosphere is everything you would want in a pub style restaurant. I recommend this place as a good, reasonably priced (both meals totalled $20) place to eat.

• Visited December 2012