“expensive”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Summerlea
Reviewed March 6, 2014

March 6, Thursday, 2O14.
I've been to the Cactus Club on Jasper Avenue in Edmonton a number of times. I like the atmosphere in the lounge there better than the atmosphere at the one near West Edmonton mall: 17O street. Tonight our Girls Night Out group went to the 8882 17O street location, for appetizers & drinks. I ordered the tuna tataki $14.5O, carpaccio $14.75, flirtini cocktail $9.25 & the brazilian cocktail $11.75. The food & drinks were WAY over priced. There were no happy hour specials for food.

1  Thank FMC3714
There are newer reviews for Cactus Club Cafe

Reviewed February 21, 2014

My wife ordered Rob's Hunter Chicken and I ordered the J.D. ribs. Both dishes were excellent. Hot and tasty. Server was friendly and personable. After a busy shopping trip, this was a nice place to relax and unwind. We will make a point to visit again. Thanks Cactus Club.

Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

I had the tuna appetizer which was the best I ever had. The salmon was ok but I still have the taste of the appetizer.
The restaurant has a little bit of loud music but it was acceptable.
Service is excellent.
I would go back if i am in Edmonton.

Reviewed February 20, 2014

We were here on a busy Saturday and it saved the whole mall experience. The food court can overwhelm. Cactus club is at the north side of Sears, and just outside the mall. It has sangria and other tasty specials. It will hit the spot on a busy day or could be an evening out too

Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

I do agree with some of the comments here on Trip advisor that BC version of Cactus Club is much better. There is nothing special on the menu neither for drinks nor food. This place is good just for a variety, that's all.