“Best duck sandwich I have ever had!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cactus Club Cafe

Cactus Club Cafe
Ranked #14 of 2,376 Restaurants in Edmonton
Cuisines: American, Bar, Canadian
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Families with children, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Drinks, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Summerlea
“Best duck sandwich I have ever had!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2013

My son introduced me to the Catus Club and the fabulous duck sandwich! I plan to take my husband now so he can experience why I raved about it so much! Service was great, friendly staff, quick service and oh by the way, their Sangria drink is one of a kind and not to be missed!

• Visited January 2013

edmonton
“I go every Friday!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2012

I just adore going to the Cactus Club!! Whenever my girlfriend and I want to go out, we always end up in the lounge!! The Beef Carpaccio and Korean Lettuce Wraps are my fave... and when I want to treat myself I always go for a nice steak! Never disappoints. Usually the staff is good and fast... But you always have to remember for a busy happening place like Cactus... expect to wait a bit for your food. There are so many other people that their kitchen is trying to feed at the same time, so if you have to wait an extra 10 minutes, enjoy an Adrenaline martini! Or the ambiance around you. You won't be disappointed!

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Fort McMurray, Canada
“Long wait for fast food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2012

We sat at the bar for well over an hour and the food came to our table before the bottle of wine we ordered.
Not worth what we paid.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Jenandsherm
Alberta
“Cactus Club Delivers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2012

We were there with family and all our food was excellent. Service good. Go and enjoy yourselves. Cannot say anything negative about this place. Just outside the West Edmonton Mall about 100 feet from the Sears end door.

Visited November 2012
Fort St. John, Canada
“By FAV my favorite restaurant in Edmonton.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2012

I love the tradional Cactus Club Cafe in any city I visit however I particularly LOVED the West Ed Location. It was busy and alive- servers are professional and the service was amazing. The staff are quick to comment or suggest-I really appreciate a staff that knows the menu and how it prepared. The Rob Feeny selection is excellent and you find some unique and delicious martini's. I like that a beverage is offer BEFORE my glass is empty. We were there on a Sturday and the had a live DJ. The music was just right and the crowd was mature 'I'd guess 25-40's but not limited too and a clean cut good looking bunch they were! The restaurant was packed but we didn't have to wait long at the bar and the ladies bathroom must been seen to believed... on the back of the stall door I was able to watch a runway fashion show on TV.. a first! love love love it

Visited July 2012