“Can't go wrong at earls!!”

Earls South Edmonton Commons
Reserve with OpenTable
Earls South Edmonton Commons is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #249 of 2,502 Restaurants in Edmonton
Cuisines: Contemporary, Bar
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

I always get the Cajun chicken sandwich and its never a disappointment! All around good food, service and atmosphere

There are newer reviews for Earls South Edmonton Commons

Reviewed September 3, 2013

This is a perfect place to go before a movie or if your running erands and just want a nice place to have a drink outside. The deck is very private and built such that it blocks street noice, you can carry on a conversation with someone without having to yell. Definetly recommend it.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Always enjoy Earls. Their soups are fantastic always hot and delicious. If there are any problems they are quickly and professionally resolved. Love the desserts and at Thanksgiving I have purchased one of their pumpkin pies. Only negative comment I have (although last visit was better) was that I do not approve of the overly short dresses the servers wear. The majority of people in the restaurant are couples or families who I am sure are not there to stare at young women who remind me of my daughters when they were that age. I would appreciate a classy look which is just as attractive. Young women falling out of their tops or unable to bend down to pick up cutlery that have fallen or trying to climb into a booth to clean tables is unsightly at best. Last visit the attire seemed a bit better, you can tell these women are uncomfortable when they stand at the front door pulling on their dresses to keep their bottoms covered!

Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

On our first night in Edmonton, our son and daughter in law took us to dinner at Earl's. It was my husband and my first ever visit to an Earl's.
The restaurant was conveniently located, with ample parking. Once inside we were quite impressed with the decor as well as the general upkeep of the establishment.
The food was cooked exactly as ordered and was extremely flavourful.
Our waiter was courteous, patient (I couldn't decide what I wanted) & humourus.
I would highly recommend a visit if you are in the south east Edmonton area.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Was in Edmonton on Jan. 5th to do some shopping with my 2 grown daughters & future SIN & decided to try this place. It was early & we had a long drive home afterwards so we decided to do an early dinner so we could get on the road.
We arrive dabout 4:30 & decided to sit in the lounge area since it looked like we would get seated faster. We had a nice meal & everything was like you'd expect in a chain restaurant, decent food, good scenery, & non-stop pops.
What was surprising was when we left about 6PM there was a lineup like you wouldn't believe & overheard a guy tell his wife that the waiting time was going to be over an hour. I guess this is to be expected in a fairly popular chain restaurant in the middle of a shopping area but still surprised me that people were willing to wait this long to get a table & this was still fairly early @ 6PM.
If you're like me, not very patient, & don't like a long wait at a restaurant then get there early to avoid disappointment.