“AWESOME CASA DETOX visit”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Casa Detox Massage & Holistic Wellness
sherwood park
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“AWESOME CASA DETOX visit”
Reviewed February 17, 2009

Heard about place through word of mouth from collegues and luckily, found a brochure of theirs in our hotel.

Two of us tried the infrared saunas. AMAZING! My aching knees disappeared. I even fell asleep in their lie down sauna. As for my partner, he noticed his eczema started clearing up next day, seriously.

We sweat so much, more than our usual work outs!

I had the BEST massage ever! She used detoxifying oils. We are avid spa goers at 5 star resorts when we travel and never have my body responded so well to the massage therapist's hands. She is a co-owner of this place, Mavis. I didn't have to take my strong painkillers for the next four days for my chronic back pain!

My partner was equally amazed with his massage with Chris.
He was able to bend his arm much better after the massage and has never felt so flexible.

Few others in our group felt so welcomed by the co-owner Lilliana. She gave them a free tea tasting/lesson on the organic teas.

She is like a fountain of knowledge on natural detox products and organic skin care. We bought the skin care stuff she suggested and we all notice results within two weeks. You can find her at downtown's mall edmonton city centre, at health food place in the daytime. Tell her the NYC Dr.s sent you.

She even knew about the newest restaurants in town. She booked us in a high end place. We loved it! Thinks she had connections. Ask her for healthy spots.

We wanted to try the ionic foot soaks but they were all booked up that evening.

Wished we had booked ahead for a day with them earlier. Next time we will have to do that if we are in edmonton.

We noticed the clients after their appointmentts were happy and relaxed.

Zen like room surroundings. Clean. Positive. Casual and not clinical.

Friendly, humourous and knowledgeable staff.

Heads up! They will be moving and expanding soon. Email them to see where they relocate.

Search them out if you go to edmonton and want good service and want to relax. We already miss the massages, saunas and can't wait to try foot detox soaks.

Say "hi" to them for us, NYC Doctors.

2 Thank tannerforever