Tripadvisor
Edmonton
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews underground parking every staff member element hotel lovely hotel nice bathroom the general manager restaurant staff front desk business trip room was clean parking lot walmart netflix lounge gym beds housekeeping
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We brought our senior aged parents to Edmonton for a medical trip and we received a fantastic deal! Great service, large rooms, comfy beds and pillows! Very clean rooms and hotel! A huge bonus was the heated underground parking! The breakfast was delicious and reasonably priced! (Ask about a breakfast voucher for a couple!)

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
AshwinKumar1, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Edmonton West, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Lena W,

Thank you for staying with us here at Four Points Edmonton West. Happy to hear that you enjoyed the room as well as complimentary underground parking, it's great especially in this winters!

We look forward to having the opportunity to serve you again in the near future! Stay warm!

Reviewed January 7, 2020

We came to for my brothers funeral. Booked for 4 people in a room.
2 coffee cups only and 2 bottles of water.
Room was super hot, we all didn’t sleep well. Beds were comfy, place was clean but in the morning when we went down for breakfast they only wanted to give us 2 breakfast coupons - I said we had 4 people in room what did we pay for? I left my phone in the room so I didn’t have reservation code. My sister then went and complained and they gave her two more.
They apologized when we left but we were going to the funeral home, didn’t want to have to discuss breakfast.
Which by the way was excellent. The chef there was on point in the restaurant for both dinner and breakfast. I would of given 4 stars if they had not done the whole breakfast thing

Date of stay: December 2019
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
AshwinKumar1, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Edmonton West, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2020

Hello Roxanne Z,
Firstly, I am sorry to hear about your loss. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that you had to go through regarding your breakfast vouchers upon check in. At the same time, I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the breakfast. We will make sure this experience gets shared with our team, to avoid it from happening in future.
We value your feed back, thank you for staying with us. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed January 4, 2020

This is a lovely hotel & friendly staff. Beds are comfortable and room was clean.We were just passing through on our way to the mountains. Definitely would stay here again and recommend to family or friends.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 19, 2019

This hotel had nice rooms for a great price, excellent service at the front desk and in the restaurant, and it was conveniently located. There was ample parking and free coffee and fruit infused water in the lobby. Will stay there again.

Date of stay: November 2019
1  Thank LoveTravel310384
RajneelPrasad, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Edmonton West, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2019

Good day LoveTravel310384,

Thank you very much for the kind compliments. We are extremely delighted to hear that your stay with us here at Four Points Edmonton West was an enjoyable one. I have gone ahead and passed on your compliments to our team here at the hotel.

Once again, thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future!

Reviewed November 10, 2019

We came to Edmonton for a hockey tournament that my grandson was playing in. His team stayed at the hotel here and so did we. Service was excellent, the room was excellent, so we decided to stay another day. The senior rate is also very good. Your food prices are a bit high but there’s lots of other places around here to eat. The teams staying here I’m sure he enjoyed it.

Room tip: Very comfortable. The pillows are so good. Free water much appreciated.
Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
RajneelPrasad, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Edmonton West, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2019

Good day trgala6971,

Thank you very much for the wonderful feedback. We are delighted to hear that your family has enjoyed their time with us here at Four Points by Sheraton Edmonton West!

I've taken the liberty to pass on your compliments to our team and they were happy to hear you had such an amazing time.

Once again, thank you and we hope to see you again in the near future.