“Elegant, great atmosphere”
Review of SABOR Restaurant

SABOR Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
SABOR Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 2,502 Restaurants in Edmonton
Cuisines: Portuguese, Seafood, Spanish
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: 103 Street
Transit: LRT Stops nearby: -The Bay -Central -Churchill Square Bus Stops nearby: 1, 2, 14, 8, 16, 17, 40, 41, 42, 45, 47, 50, 65, 68, 69, 71, 100, 104, 105, 106, 109, 111, 112, 116, 125, 140, 161, 162, 180, 197, 201, 211, 308, 309
Description: SABOR Restaurant provides as rustic, yet elegant atmosphere, and menu rich in European tradition—Portuguese, Spanish, French and Italian—in the heart of Downtown and the ICE District. OceanWise Certified, we offer Edmonton's best, most-sustainable seafood menu, as well as meat and vegetarian options. Professional staff, a trim but superlative wine list, hand-crafted cocktails, and SABOR's menu and atmosphere, make it the perfect spot—be it in evening wear before the opera, a suit before the big meeting, or in jeans hanging out with friends. Friday and Saturday evenings feature live music by one of Edmonton's talented local musicians. Wine corkage available: $25/250 ml Specialty cakes happily created in our kitchen for your event with minimum one-week notice. No other outside food or beverage permitted (including special occasion cakes).
Reviewed March 4, 2014

This is a lovely restaurant I attended with a group of friends. The food was delicious, but being a vegetarian there really weren't a lot of choices. Service was excellent and everyone was happy with their food

There are newer reviews for SABOR Restaurant

Reviewed February 20, 2014

I take friends and clients for lunch there. They have a set menu - fast and reasonable. They always have something for everybody.
Good service, good wine selection.
My fav there is the fish soup.

Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

We visited Sabor Divino for a family birthday. We have dined there about a dozen times the past couple years and it seems to get better with each visit. The Chilean sea bass with lobster risotto is our absolute favourite. Service as usual was wonderful.

Reviewed January 30, 2014

I have been to Sabor many times. Family get togethers, business meetings, intimate dinners and every time we have had consistenty delicious food and exception service.

I just had another fabulous evening at Sabor. I met a friend for wine and tapas.
We have decided this should be a monthly event.
We had a delicious Chilean Carmenere wine along with an assortment of tastings.
The Paella Mixta is exception and, in my opinion, better than any paella I've had in Spain.
I'm not usually fussy for Tiramisu, but you have to try Sabor's. It is by far the nicest I've ever had.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

My boyfriend and I aren't really into the club scene and wanted something fun but not too over the top for our New Years celebration. With Sabor Divino being one of our go to restaurants we decided to spend New Years there. We were booked for late seating at 8:30 - What an amazing time!! The 4 course meal was delicious. So much food I almost couldn't finish it all... almost ;) The service, as always, was top notch.
Champagne at midnight and a wicked DJ that kept everyone happy with the great mix of music. I'm just sorry we booked our cab earlier as we didn't want to leave.
We had so much fun. Thank you SD!