“Flavour sensation”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Rasoi India Restaurant
Cuisines: Indian
Description: Delicious Indian buffet food filled with mouth-watering flavor. Choose from a variety of selections all for an unbelievably low price tag.
Reviewed March 15, 2010

I have eaten in many Indian restaurants, and Rasoi is by far the best I've had to date. Blows New Asian Village and Khazana out of the water! We had the buffet, there were at least 15 hot dishes, which were actually HOT, and not lukewarm like so many other Indian buffets. Also a salad bar which was a nice option. Everything was delicious, and the waiter brought us HOT Naan to our table...several times! On top of the great food and service, I fell in love with thier glasswear. I inquired as to where it was from, and of course it was imported from India. The owner graciously offered to import some for me!! Such a warm and welcoming environment. 2 buffets, 2 beer...only $37!!! WOW!
My new faV!! You won't be dissapointed!!

There are newer reviews for Rasoi India Restaurant

Reviewed March 2, 2010

This place doesn't look it from the outside, but the food is AWESOME. The prices are almost too good to be true (for 2 dinners, without alcohol, was $30). The fish with cocoanut in brown sauce was phenomenonal, but I also loved the goat, the mixed vegetables, the bryani, the gnarled potato fritter things, mango custard for dessert.
At first the selection appeared to be a bit limited, but once we started trying things we realized it's because EVERY dish was fantastic. I'm just in town on business, but have noted it for next time.

Reviewed September 30, 2009

We went to this restaurant about a month ago and have been meaning to write a review for "Rasoi" as we found the whole experience really great.
I went with my family (husband, 3 kids and myself) and we chose to do the buffet, which was so yummy and the service was fantastic. At one point one of the servers came over and gave us a fresh basket of naan which was a nice touch.
My favourite was an eggplant bartha type dish (so incredibly good) and also the spicy fish, actually we all really enjoyed all of the dishes.
They had the best selection of really fresh dishes that I have ever seen in an east Indian restaurant.

I will definately be stopping by every time I am in Edmonton.

Reviewed November 28, 2008

Vest Indian buffet in Edmonton!

Reviewed October 4, 2008

It's too yummy, way to go for Indian Food in Edmonton. Such a nice place. can not wait long for another visit.