“Mixed feeling”

Cuisines: Lebanese, Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Oliver
Reviewed August 23, 2014 via mobile

The first time we went there, the food was just delicious and succulent. Very few restaurants in Edmonton have good food! Second time we went there, the food was very disappointing. The salad I had the first time, now had whole leafs of mint, I believe the first time they were finely chopped and gave salad a nice hint of mint. We will, for sure, go there again. By the way, their gelato selection is pretty good and tasty. Not many establishments have ice cream on their desert menus. There is always room for ice cream!

1  Thank Cherritta

Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

We tried Co Co Di for the first time today and it was very enjoyable. We're planning to return to check out the dancing and more of the delicious dishes

1  Thank SherriRendell72
Reviewed July 3, 2014

I tried this place out in April and I really enjoyed the atmosphere and the concept the place had. Their staff was very friendly. They had a good selection of drinks and their mediterranean food was pretty good considering I don't eat that type of food very often. I like that they had a hookah service available as well. I did not partake in it that night, but would definitely like to try it when I go there again. It's a great little place on Jasper Ave, just beside the Shopper Drug Mart. Give it a try!

2  Thank MelanieMezzo
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Tried Co Co Di for the first time last weekend. My meal tasted good, I had lamb kebabs,salad and hummus. Our server was friendly. The restaurant was fairly deserted for 6:30-7 pm on a Saturday. I had expected it to be a bit nicer inside.

Reviewed May 20, 2014

I've traveled and tried quite a few tabbouleh dishes throughout Canada and found this one the best. We even ordered delivery later at night and everything was great. Hummus and chicken shawarma was very fresh and flavourful. Definitely will go back when we go to Edmonton!

2  Thank JoseeSt-amand