I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. We had no reservation so the only room left was the handicapped room they told us for $150.00 a night plus taxes. Okay, so we took it. Did not realize it was in the de-tached part of the hotel, next to the main road that would have traffic rushing by all night to keep us up. Hallways were quite filthy, very old and run down. Room was clean to our surprise. Definately not a $150.00 a night room allthough!! Finally at midnight get to sleep, only to be woke up at 6:00 am to drunken patrons also staying on our floor. The screaming and yelling went on for 45 minutes, so I called the front desk and was told security went home at 5:00 am so he wanted me to tell him what he should do. I said how about calling the manager??? or perhaps the police??? Finally at 07:30 am we showered, in luke warm water I might add as that is all that the shower would put out???, as we are walking out of the hotel at 08:00am the police walk by us. To little to late now, 6 hrs of sleep for $150.00??? At checkout we complained and got a $30.00 credit taken off the room charge. NEVER AGAIN WILL WE STAY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located within close proximity to Edmonton's downtown core, the Chateau Nova Kingsway provides a welcoming setting for whatever your travel entails. Enjoy our range of amenities from our Nova Restaurant & Lounge to our fitness centre, while enjoying a good great nights' sleep in our rooms or suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, TravelClick, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelsforEveryone so you can book your Chateau Nova Kingsway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Nova Hotel And Suites
- Chateau Nova Hotel Edmonton
- Chateau Nova Kingsway Edmonton, Alberta