We stayed for two nights to go to a wedding on the North end of Edmonton. The hotel is right off the Yellowhead and close to downtown so it was very easy to get around the city. We stayed in the superior King in the new anex. Its a separate building at the end of the parking lot. Felt secure and safe. Parking lot was well lit. Everything was very clean. The mattress, sheets, pillows etc were like new. the mini kitchenette was great. Had plates, cups, a toaster and a coffee maker. Ate breakfast in the hotel, very good and cheap. We had an issue with our room in the middle of the night and the desk immediately changed our room, sent over security to investigate and paid for our breakfast in the AM. Service was great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located within close proximity to Edmonton's downtown core, the Chateau Nova Kingsway provides a welcoming setting for whatever your travel entails. Enjoy our range of amenities from our Nova Restaurant & Lounge to our fitness centre, while enjoying a good great nights' sleep in our rooms or suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelsforEveryone so you can book your Chateau Nova Kingsway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Nova Hotel And Suites
- Chateau Nova Hotel Edmonton
- Chateau Nova Kingsway Edmonton, Alberta