Review Highlights
Great place for team building.

Reviewed July 12, 2018
canuk1199
Edmonton, Canada
Did all room at this location

Reviewed July 5, 2018
jefferymarknen
Edmonton, Canada

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Edmonton
from $64.90
from $64.90
from $20.04
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 12, 2018

Lots of fun with a great trap room and fun staff. Did some workplace team building here and have gone since then just for fun.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed July 5, 2018

I did all their rooms here. My favourite one was the haunted apartment. First time, I actually got a scared in an escape room. Really cool design, and multiple room to explore. Definitely coming back if they ever change a theme

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed June 18, 2018

The staff here are super friendly!! The rooms was really cool. A lot of mechanical stuff involve, not just lock boxes. They also take polaroid picture at the end of the game! I love the signs that we can hold at the end!

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed December 11, 2017

We had a great time, and the majority of the puzzles were really well done. The staff are friendly and the rooms are creative, challenging and fun! I can easily say this is one of my favorite escape rooms in the city!

Date of experience: July 2017
1  Thank Melissa S
Reviewed December 11, 2017

The game itself was interesting and challenging. We had a great time, and the majority of the puzzles were really well done.

Date of experience: November 2017