“Amazing staff, Fun rooms”
Review of Intrap Escape Room

Intrap Escape Room
Ranked #46 of 91 Fun & Games in Edmonton
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: InTRAP is Edmonton's foremost ultimate escape room entertainers. Our team strive to deliver not only the most creative yet challenging escape rooms, but also one that leaves you wanting more. At InTRAP Edmonton Escape Room, we believe the ultimate escape room experience should involve not only the complexity of the challenge itself but also the environment in which players are immersed.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed June 18, 2018

The staff here are super friendly!! The rooms was really cool. A lot of mechanical stuff involve, not just lock boxes. They also take polaroid picture at the end of the game! I love the signs that we can hold at the end!

Date of experience: June 2018

Reviewed December 11, 2017

We had a great time, and the majority of the puzzles were really well done. The staff are friendly and the rooms are creative, challenging and fun! I can easily say this is one of my favorite escape rooms in the city!

Date of experience: July 2017
1  Thank Melissa S
Reviewed December 11, 2017

The game itself was interesting and challenging. We had a great time, and the majority of the puzzles were really well done.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed December 9, 2017

This place is so much fun! We went for the first time and had no idea what to expect. staff are really helpful and so friendly. Really loved the puzzle style!

Date of experience: August 2017
See more reviews
Reviewed December 9, 2017

I really like the concept of escape rooms. I like to find clues and solve puzzles in the room. I really recommend Intrap's Cell No.8. At first, it is very hard and we got nowhere. But once the staff comes in and give the first hints, it goes smooth and then we solve a lot of puzzles. Although we can't escape in time, it's still a great experience. I will definitely come back with my friends.

Date of experience: November 2017