“Loved every mouthful!”

Una Pizza + Wine
Ranked #7 of 3,575 Restaurants in Calgary
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: UNA Pizza + Wine is a neighbourhood restaurant serving Californian & Italian influenced cuisine, thin crust pizzas, wine and as much local product as we can get. We are open 7 days a week from 11:30am - 1am for lunch, dinner & late night dining and 7 days a week from 4pm - 11pm for delivery in the southwest of Calgary.
Calgary, Canada
“Loved every mouthful!”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

My first time at Una - tonight. A friend and I arrived fairly early (around 5:30) and could only get 2 seats at the counter. No problems. We split a veggie pizza and kale caesar salad. Loved it. And will definitely return. Service was slow - they apologized for that but no matter - it was excellent and well worth the wait.

• Visited April 2014

Biloxi, Mississippi
“Great food! Worth any wait!”
Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

Rumor has it there is typically a wait in the evenings since the space is small so we decided on a late lunch/early dinner to beat the crowd. So glad we did! The menu is simple and amazing! Our waitress was great at recommending wine or beer for each pizza since I was undecided. Be sure to have a locally brewed beer or their signature wine. My friend and I share a mushroom pizza and a margarita pizza. Then of course had dessert! I cant recall the name but the hazelnut and chocolate dessert and the peanut butter ones are freaking awesome! We had food left over and still left with very full tummies.

Cochrane, Canada
“Two for two Una!!!”
Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I went down town in a sunny winter afternoon just for Una. It was fantastic. Live there wine selection. It marched the food we had perfectly. Their appies were delicious and well prepared. But the star, the star if our visit was the cheese pizza with honey truffle oil. It has a great flavour profile that fills your entire mouth. It makes your mouth water and once your done you are craving more... even after feeling very full. We have always enjoyed the service and atmosphere. It can be crowded at times but we feel it adds to the experience. It's an energetic and crazy fun place to eat. We had a beautiful day and look forward to going back again.

Moose Jaw, Canada
“was average not special”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

no wood oven use electric ovens we ordered margherita and cheese was not mozzarella di bufala even though menu said so and they put pancetta and shaved provolone on it but was not written that way in menu it was average not special

• Visited March 2014
“Come for the pizza - stay for the Kale salad.”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Living in the neighbourhood, I go to Una fairly frequently. As it's pretty steady at all times of the day, I try to go on off-peak hours (Monday dinner, Sunday lunch, etc.). I'm never disappointed. My personal favourite is the kale caesar salad which I literally get cravings for once a week. Big enough to share, but I prefer to eat the whole thing to myself with an appy or two. Good to share if you're also sharing a pizza.
The atmosphere is casual and wine drinking is encouraged. Great for dates or with friends.

• Visited January 2014