“Come for the pizza - stay for the Kale salad.”
Review of Una Pizza + Wine

Una Pizza + Wine
Ranked #8 of 3,709 Restaurants in Calgary
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: UNA Pizza + Wine is a neighbourhood restaurant serving Californian & Italian influenced cuisine, thin crust pizzas, wine and as much local product as we can get. We are open 7 days a week from 11:30am - 1am for lunch, dinner & late night dining and 7 days a week from 4pm - 11pm for delivery in the southwest of Calgary.
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Living in the neighbourhood, I go to Una fairly frequently. As it's pretty steady at all times of the day, I try to go on off-peak hours (Monday dinner, Sunday lunch, etc.). I'm never disappointed. My personal favourite is the kale caesar salad which I literally get cravings for once a week. Big enough to share, but I prefer to eat the whole thing to myself with an appy or two. Good to share if you're also sharing a pizza.
The atmosphere is casual and wine drinking is encouraged. Great for dates or with friends.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Amazing food and service. Very friendly staff. I would eat here every night if I could! Do I need to say more??
Love it!!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Una has such a good reputation. In a city as large as Calgary, everybody seems to have heard of it and knows it is the best pizza around. It is very small which means that it is often difficult to get a seat but take out is a good alternative.

Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

I really enjoy pizzas there. The atmosphere is nice and romance. My guy and I like to have night out at Una.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Recommended by a foodie friend so decided to have lunch at Una. Busy place but managed to get a seat at the eating bar. We ordered a lunch special and another pizza odd the menu. When the pizza arrived we were joyfully enjoying the incredible taste and gourmet flavours. Then I realized that I had prosciutto on mine and I couldn't seem to see any prosciutto. I asked the manager and he quickly told me that he could replace the pizza and apologized profusely. The pizza was so delicious, I didn't want them to take it away. The manager said this type of mistake never happens but offered to give me a side dish of prosciutto to add myself if I didn't want it replaced. Great compromise. When we got our bill, the manager had not charged us for the pizza. I'd say delicious amazing gourmet pizza and over the top service. Love this place!