“Best pizza ever”

Una Pizza + Wine
Ranked #8 of 3,711 Restaurants in Calgary
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: UNA Pizza + Wine is a neighbourhood restaurant serving Californian & Italian influenced cuisine, thin crust pizzas, wine and as much local product as we can get. We are open 7 days a week from 11:30am - 1am for lunch, dinner & late night dining and 7 days a week from 4pm - 11pm for delivery in the southwest of Calgary.
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

I really enjoy pizzas there. The atmosphere is nice and romance. My guy and I like to have night out at Una.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Recommended by a foodie friend so decided to have lunch at Una. Busy place but managed to get a seat at the eating bar. We ordered a lunch special and another pizza odd the menu. When the pizza arrived we were joyfully enjoying the incredible taste and gourmet flavours. Then I realized that I had prosciutto on mine and I couldn't seem to see any prosciutto. I asked the manager and he quickly told me that he could replace the pizza and apologized profusely. The pizza was so delicious, I didn't want them to take it away. The manager said this type of mistake never happens but offered to give me a side dish of prosciutto to add myself if I didn't want it replaced. Great compromise. When we got our bill, the manager had not charged us for the pizza. I'd say delicious amazing gourmet pizza and over the top service. Love this place!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

The pizza is fantastic and I love that you can order a free range egg on it! However, next time, I really want to try the kale Caesar salad as it looks truly wonderful. We ordered fig appetizers that were dynamite and we realized that this is more than just a pizza joint. Also loved the chilies in oil that accompanied the meal. One word of advice - if you want good service, sit up at the bar. You will get a lot of attention and will be able to ask many questions at the same time.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

it is a long wait every time but totally worth it!
My advice to you is to go and put your name and phone number, go somewhere else for a drink (or 2) and wait until they call you. You will not regret it.
V

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Una is not a Gluten Free Restaurant, but they do carefully prepare GF pizza's and as a family of
Celiacs it can be challenging to find somewhere to eat "normal food". UNA is very good at what
they do. The food is high quality and very tasty for both the celiac and non celiac alike.
The menu is varied and fresh.
On the down side - its a busy place! Its right on 17th Avenue in Calgary, which can be very busy
and a lot of fun...So I say give it a try! Bye the way its a pizzeria, not at all posh. Its clean, friendly and the food is good!