“You Must Eat Here”

Una Pizza + Wine
Ranked #7 of 3,575 Restaurants in Calgary
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: UNA Pizza + Wine is a neighbourhood restaurant serving Californian & Italian influenced cuisine, thin crust pizzas, wine and as much local product as we can get. We are open 7 days a week from 11:30am - 1am for lunch, dinner & late night dining and 7 days a week from 4pm - 11pm for delivery in the southwest of Calgary.
Calgary, Canada
“You Must Eat Here”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

The best pizza! Very unique toppings. It's so hard to choose what to order that we over order every time!! The meatballs are an amazing appetizer. Any of the pizzas would be a good choice. The Caesar salad is done with kale and is absolutely delicious. Great wine selection as well. The restaurant is very small and space is tight but it seems to make the experience even more fun. Service is always amazing. In the warmer months the patio is nice, but if you sit at the 'bar' part of the patio be prepared to be harassed by people walking on the avenue. This is one f my top choices for Calgary.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Mountain_bliss_girl

Calgary, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Pizza”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Pizza at the very best for me, thin and crispy just the way I love it, 4 Maggi was the best, 4 kinds of cheese with a drop of honey. It was very tasty and definitely would come back again and try other flavours.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Sessile50
Vancouver
“So worth the wait”
Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

Unbelievable pizza. Cool hood. Great wine. Don't miss the BLT pizza. Desert was something better than cheesecake or tiramisu combined. Don't miss it or worry no reservations taken.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank deanguest
“Great pizza and wine”
Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

I had the prosciutto pizza and it was very good. The service was excellent and knowledgable about the food and wine menus. The atmosphere was very comfortable and interesting. I would highly recommend this restaurant.

1 Thank aemitchell
Granada, Granada, Nicaragua
“Great pizza on 17th ave, great atmosphere”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I had heard about UNA forever, but it took me a whole to actually head over and check it out. One night while I was out I went in for pizza and wine in a group of three late at night. We were lucky to be seated right away. I ordered a Margarita pizza without cheese-since I eat mostly vegan. It was really delicious! Great thin crust, really good texture, and fresh quality tasting ingredients. I liked the vibe of the place, the server was very helpful and knowledgeable able, and the wine list was quite good. I will go back for sure!

• Visited September 2013