“Great pizza on 17th ave, great atmosphere”
Review of Una Pizza + Wine

Una Pizza + Wine
Ranked #8 of 3,711 Restaurants in Calgary
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: UNA Pizza + Wine is a neighbourhood restaurant serving Californian & Italian influenced cuisine, thin crust pizzas, wine and as much local product as we can get. We are open 7 days a week from 11:30am - 1am for lunch, dinner & late night dining and 7 days a week from 4pm - 11pm for delivery in the southwest of Calgary.
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I had heard about UNA forever, but it took me a whole to actually head over and check it out. One night while I was out I went in for pizza and wine in a group of three late at night. We were lucky to be seated right away. I ordered a Margarita pizza without cheese-since I eat mostly vegan. It was really delicious! Great thin crust, really good texture, and fresh quality tasting ingredients. I liked the vibe of the place, the server was very helpful and knowledgeable able, and the wine list was quite good. I will go back for sure!

Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

Really good pizza. Best I've had in Calgary. Buffalo mozerella and tomato appie was also fantastic! The place was lively and fun. Staff were friendly. You can't make a reservation. But you can put your name down and give your phone number. Then go walk around 17 th. They call you when your table is ready! Thought that was nice.

1  Thank ChinoFX
Reviewed September 20, 2013

this pizza is one of the best pizza's ive ever had. ambience was great. service was good. i will be coming back for sure

1  Thank Jessica H
Reviewed September 8, 2013

We have tried 4th Spot kitchen & bar (2620-4th St.N.W.), Without Papers Pizza (WP)(1216-9th Ave.S.E.) a couple of times and this UNA Pizza (4 times) in the past two weeks. To our taste UNA is a bit better. The dough of WP and UNA are very close in quality, both are about the same thickness, very fresh and chewy. The toppings at UNA is a bit lighter, anyone who prefers salty would opt for WO. The quality of the topping ingredients at UNA are very high, they put additional shaved cheese and fresh greens on top after the baking to enhance the look. Very good pairing wines chosen by the staff for the pizza. The other place in Edmonton where we live which could be compared to UNA may be at the Cafe de Ville (10137-124 St) where they also use high quality of cheese for topping (i.e: Asiago-I love this cheese, Provolone and others...) Highly Recommended.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

Heard exceptional things about this restaurant, went for lunch in late August and it lived up to their reputation. Excellent pizza and service, enjoyed the variety of pizzas available, and liked see the kitchen prep. Would go back in a heartbeat.

1  Thank Russ M