“Great Pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Neighborhood: Northwest Calgary
Neighborhood: Northwest Calgary
Reviewed September 29, 2013

I have lived in Varsity for over twenty years and have never tried this place. I was a fan of the pizza across the street until it switched owners. We like home delivery and Varsity Pizza offers this so we decided to try it. The pizza was GREAT, very fresh ingredients and lots of them, the pizza arrived hot and the young man that delivered it very personable and efficient. We will definitely be ordering again, can't believe we overlooked this place for so long. They also take debit cards and credit cards which is so convenient. I do not hesitate to recommend this. Would have given five stars, but it was a little soggy in the middle, a minor problem! PS it is a take out only.

1  Thank onyxCalgary
There are newer reviews for Varsity Pizza

Reviewed February 22, 2013 via mobile

Today ... I went for lunch to grab a slice of pizza ... I ordered the creek pizza ...The place is not for dine in ... The cleaness of the place was below the average ... The pizza was tasty ... Recomeneded for take way only

1  Thank Abdulla84
Reviewed August 17, 2012 via mobile

I go to St Vincent de Paul school, one of the schools near varsity pizza and subs. Me and my buds often come to varsity pizza (or Tops as we like to call it) for a good lunch. The owner is a friendly man who is never slow to joke around or make friendly remarks. And the pizza is something to die for ;) I have been going here for two years now and plan to come back again and again. It's an excellent little pizza place!

3  Thank Mattyboy1234
Reviewed March 29, 2012

Have been driving by this pizza shop for years, it certainly is nothing to look at or entice me from the outside . However, we decided to give it a shot after being tired of the usual large chain pizza that often tastes like cardboard. We now have a new pizza place! The man taking the order over the phone was very friendly and helpful, pizza was ready on time and delicious! More deep dish style, but very flavorful and fresh, and good value. We will be back very soon!

5  Thank AlbertaBeachgal
Reviewed March 27, 2012

A great little neighbourhood pizza place. The kind of place you go back to time and time again because it's always consistently good.

4  Thank phkbc