“Amazing....”
Review of LeVilla Restaurant

LeVilla Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
LeVilla Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #399 of 3,574 Restaurants in Calgary
Cuisines: European, Canadian, Grill
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Southwest Calgary
Cross street: Sarcee Trail & 17Avenue SW
Transit: Sirocco Drive Park & Ride at rear. West LRT service coming soon!
Calgary, Canada
“Amazing....”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

I came here with my friends and family for my birthday dinner and was beyond impressed. Every single person at the table said their meal was absolutely outstanding and as the birthday girl I felt entitled to verify with my own knife and fork. My mouth concurred. My boyfriend and I even came back for dinner again the very next night. The service was spectacular and the restaurant had an ambience that was very relaxing and enjoyable. I will definitely be dinning there again soon!

• Visited January 2013

“Excellent!”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

My husband and I along with our 2 daughters ate here on our recent trip to Calgary. The service and food were both excellent! We chose to go the restaurant based on the reviews on tripadvisor and opentable. I had the pistachio crusted halibut, my husband had the duck with mango salsa and lobster risotto and our daughters had the salmon and mushroom stuffed ravioli. Everything was excellent! Will definitely be back again!!!

Visited January 2013
Calgary, Canada
“Excellent on this special occasion”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Came where with my wife and 2 year old daughter for my wife's birthday. We got seated in the indoor patio which was really great. Aswe were seated the server gave my daughter some crayons and colouring sheets. We had the 3 course meal which was a great value. The lobster bisque and oysters rockefeller were excellent. My wife had the rack of lamb and she requested less fat which they accommodated. I had the rib eye which was great. They actually got my order wrong and originally gave me rack of lamb but after letting them know of the error it was quickly rectified. Even got some dessert wine at the end of our meal as an apology for the mix up (they gave apple juice to my daughter so she wouldn't feel left out). Great place & kid friendly.

• Visited September 2012
Vernon, Canada
“Excellent”
Reviewed December 21, 2012

My wife's birthday occurred during a recent visit to Calgary. I decided to take her, her 85+ yr old mother and her brother out for a nice meal. I found this place by screening Trip Advisor and made a reservation. We were very glad I did.
My wife's mother walks using a walker. This restaurant had a complete level entry and lots of space between tables to manoeuvre. It also has high ceilings so that even though there were several large parties it was not loud or noisy. The dining room is split so this probably helps. The atmosphere here was also open and homey.
Our waitress (Kaitlyn) was efficient and friendly. If she did not know the answer to a question she did not try to make one up but said she didn't know but would find out.
The food: the menu is extensive and varied as is the wine list. Three of us indulged in the bison ribs and one had prime rib. The ribs were tender and succulent. The accompaning vegatables and potatoes were tasty and cooked to perfection. The prime rib was also excellent but their "petit" size was not too petit. There was also a fine selection of deserts.
The bill at the end was not cheap but definetly no budget breaking either. So "good food at a reasonable price" definetly applies here. Our next trip to Calgary will probably include this place.

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank FrozenFlatland
Calgary
“OK, But nothing special”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Went here for our anniversary based on reviews...like I said OK but nothing special. The service was great, very little atmosphere to rave about basically in a strip mall. When I saw they had Lobster bisque, I had to try it...unfortunately very bland no chunks of actual lobster and lacking the rich creaminess of a good bisque. We both had steaks, both done to our liking but very ordinary. The mashed potatoes and veggie that comes with it seems to be an after thought.
While the glassed in patio is nice if you like looking at a parking lot, we found it cold and my wife actually had to turn the baseboard heater on by our table.

• Visited November 2012