“A Hidden Jewel!!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 28, 2013

A Delicious and fun dining experience. A great place for large groups, families or someone dining alone. Food was homemade and SO good!! Staff was friendly, service was great. Staff made you feel as though you were guests in their home, so welcoming, friendly, and happy!! These people love what they do and they love seeing you enjoy your time with them. We will be back!!

1  Thank VacationingCanadians

Reviewed April 12, 2013

We don't come here often, because each time I try to book last minute, they cannot accommodate me, I totally understand though because the restaurant is quite small and it gets packed. A lot of comment in the reviews about it not being authentic, which I can agree with, I am asian and have never been to Italy, I just know that italian food shouldn't have curry or black beans, nevertheless, I really enjoy fusion cuisine and this is what I consider La vienna to be, The quality and portion definitely matches the price, and they serve it piping hot. Loved everything from the appetizer to dessert. Service was great.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

Everything was perfect from start to finish. No regrets. The service, the food, the ambiance, not too loud!

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Took a dozen people from work for lunch and La Viena was the perfect spot. We were off by ourselves, service was fabulous, food was quite lovely. The owner and staff at La Viena make a special effort to make you feel comfortable and are totally unpretentious.

2  Thank PatmanCalgary
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Great little spot for when you want some very unique food for a reasonable price. I had a very strange dish, the Fusilli la vienna. It contains salmon, pears, red peppers and of course pasta, in a curry sauce- it was such an odd combination I had to try it! Actually I thought it might not be edible, but to my delight it was quite tasty, and not at all like east indian curry. Such a nice departure from regular fair, and for $13.99. Everyone seemed to be having a great time, there was a good mix of couples and families celebrating birthdays and such. I would recommend making reservations.

1  Thank 174jessicat