“Awesome food!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
dover pizza restaurant and pub
Ranked #588 of 3,547 Restaurants in Calgary
Neighborhood: Northeast Calgary
Neighborhood: Northeast Calgary
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
“Awesome food!”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

I have gone to this pub/restaurant for many years and will continue to do so. The food is amazing! I prefer the hot wings and the pizza. Sauce isn't too tangy and the dough is delicious. Seating is comfortable and atmosphere is friendly.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Danielle C

Calgary, Canada
“BEST FOOD IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

These guys have the best service and the best food in the neighborhood. Everything I have ever tried from Dover Pizza is great. I love the jalapeno bites, my parents love the ribs and we all love the pizza. We order it at least once every 2 weeks.
My cousin had a steak and chicken finger dinner and he said the steak was better than the keg and they cooked it right.

Visited July 2012